Can you believe Halloween is less than 2 months away! This year has flew by! I don’t know about your family but in my family we love to do Halloween Crafts. So I have gathered up 10 Great Halloween Crafts for you. They range from crafts for adults to crafts you can do with your kiddos!
1. DIY Pumpkin Canvas Art with Buttons from I Heart Nap Time
2. Martha Stewart Halloween Snake Wreath from Martha Stewart on Bombshell Bling
3. Glowing Jack-O-Lanterns Jars from Not So Idle Hands on Somewhat Simple
4. Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bags – Halloween Craft from Lil’ Luna
5. Ping Pong Ball Ghost Lights from unOriginal Mom
6. Homemade Glow In The Dark Slime from A Pumpkin and A Princess
7. Handprint Witch Craft from Crafty Morning
8. Paper Quilling: Halloween Monsters from Jays Sweet N Sour Life Blog
9. BOO! Halloween Craft from Growing Up Gabel
10. Masking Tape Mummy from No Time For Flash Cards
Do you have any Halloween traditions? We would love for you to share with us in the comments below!