This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SunsOutSpoonsOut #CollectiveBias
Last Saturday was a hot hot hot summer day, and it seemed as though we were melting in our shoes. My kids and I ventured into 0ur local Walmart to find something to cool us off with. Luckily they were having a Blue Bunny Ice Cream Demo for their Vanilla Ice Cream. We arrived on the right day and at the right time, this awesome guy in the photo below, was holding a demo for some Blue Bunny Ice Cream featuring some fresh Peaches from the produce aisle. If you would like to find a demo in your area head over to this link and search for your local store and date.
After we tasted this delicious ice cream I had such a great idea that I couldn’t help but buy the ice cream right there on the spot. My bright idea was a Blue Bunny Ice Cream Cupcake made entirely of Ice Cream but topped with the fresh Peaches I tried during the demo. My idea was launched and my cart was rolling.
In the Frozen food aisle I was able to find the ice cream section, spotted my Blue Bunny Ice Cream potential candidates and began my search. The perfect ice cream ended up being the Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Bean Flavor for the bottom of the cupcake, along with the Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt for the frosting. Of course the fresh peaches would be the topping for this delicious idea. My kids were so excited to try this we rushed home and got to work on this delicious recipe.
- 10 Great Value Chocolate Cookies
- 1 Tub of Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream
- 1 Tub of Blue Bunny Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream
- Fresh Peaches
- 1 Zip Lock Bag
- Cupcake Liners
- Cupcake Pan
- Place 10 cookies in a ziplock bag, smash the cookies to a fine consistency. ( It’s okay to have a few chunks )
- Line the cupcake pan with the cupcake liners. Fill the bottom of the cupcake liners with a layer of the crushed cookies.
- Scoop the Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream into each of the cupcake liners. Fill each one and then press the ice cream down. Keep filling the cupcake liners until there is an even line of ice cream for each cupcake is packed tightly.
- Place the Cupcakes back into the freezer for about 2-4 hours, or until the ice cream has settled and hardened.
- Let Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream sit out for a few minutes and then add it to a piping bag. Pipe the ice cream on top of your cupcakes. Add sprinkles and cut peaches.
- Let sit in Freezer until you are ready to serve or serve immediately. Enjoy!
Want more recipes like this for Blue Bunny Ice Cream? Head over to this link and check out the huge collection of delicious recipes. Also you can head over to to the Blue Bunny Website and sign up for some amazing offers and coupons. Why not save money on the ice cream you love? Also there is more information about their products and recipes, as well as a store locator for you to find the treats you love.
What’s your favorite Blue Bunny treat?