Make any night A Barber Foods Family Dinner Night. Barber Foods stuffed chicken can be made in 30 minutes or less and come in delicious flavors. See how I throw together a quick hearty family dinner for my family in just 35 minutes.
A Barber Foods Family Dinner Night
Since the dawn of time, Dinner Time has always been a way for families to reconnect and catch up and talk about each other’s day. It’s one of my favorite times of the day because we can all sit around the table and go back and forth with today’s news. Although, our dinner time may get a little “exciting” this is the word I will use for it today. It is always filled with jokes, laughter, and above all good food.
While I’m cooking dinner the kids are either finishing up their homework for the day, relaxing, and playing Minecraft or some other sort of fun game. Sometimes when I’m making dinner the kids want to come and help me with the cooking. They love to cut the garlic and any other veggies we eat for dinner. I’m a control freak when it comes to cooking so the kids always know when it comes to cooking mom is the boss.
Easy Weeknight Dinner
I truly love to cook with my kiddos, they bring so much happiness and love to the dish. You can really taste it in the end when we are chowing down on our hard work.
On the days I don’t want to work hard I like to make super quick and easy dishes that not only my kids enjoy, but something I can enjoy as well. When we want quick delicious meals we love to reach for Barber Foods®, they have a stuffed chicken line that is so delicious.
In 35 minutes I popped the Barber Foods® Cordon Blue, Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chickens in the oven and got to work on some delicious sides. My kids love having simply delicious sides when it comes to pairing Cordon Blue. That’s why I decided to make my famous one-pot Alfredo Noodles, it’s tons of flavor in one pot.
Pan-Fried Green Beans
The pan-fried green beans are a fresh crisp flavor dripping with butter, garlic, and green onions. The Alfredo Noodles are simply delicious with noodles of cheese and a light sauce to accompany the Cordon Blue. The kids loved it and even added extra cheese to their noodles on each of their plates for more flavor. Check out the video above for step-by-step instructions on how to make this 35-minute meal.
About Barber Foods
Since 1955, Barber Foods has created simple, delicious food that makes any meal special. They select only the finest cheeses, highest-quality meats, and freshest vegetables for every stuffed chicken breast we make. Bring Barber Foods to the table tonight and you’ll find it’s an instant family favorite that’s perfect for every night of the week.
Barber Foods® products
I found my Barber Foods® products at my local Harris Teeter Grocery Store in the Frozen Foods Section. For more information and to learn where you can buy your own Barber Foods products head over to their website. They offer other delicious foods that I know your family will just love. Don’t forget to head over HERE to print your very own Barber Foods® coupon!
Did you love these recipe ideas? Let us know what you thought of these recipes in the comment section below.
Garlic Butter Green Beans
- 1-2 lbs of String Green Beans, Cut or uncut, I prefer Uncut
- 3 Tbs of Butter
- 3 Chopped Green Onions
- 5 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 Whole Lemon Juiced
- 1 Box of fettuccine noodles
- 3 Tbs of Butter
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup of Water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Cups of Parmesan Cheese
Garlic Butter Green Beans:
- Heat pan and keep on medium/high, add the butter to the pan and let melt. Add the garlic and butter and saute for 2-4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and stir, add green beans and cook for 5-8 Minutes stirring frequently.
- Stir and then put in a dish, set aside.
- Heat the pan and add butter, on medium heat add the garlic, salt, and pepper. Saute for 1-2 minutes. Add the heavy cream and water, let boil and stir.
- Add the fettuccine noodles and push to submerge in the sauce. Cover with lid.
- Cook on Low for 12 minutes stirring every 2-3 Minutes.
- Remove lid and add parmesan cheese, stir until well blended and add extra milk if needed for a more saucy noodle.
- Plate and serve alongside cut Barber Foods Stuff Chicken and garlic butter green beans.