Fill your home with the smell of freshly made Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donuts, perfect for this beautiful fall weather we are having. These easy to make Pumpkin Spice Donuts have a crisp outer coating yet they are so soft and fluffy inside, enjoy them with a healthy coating of cinnamon sugar, or your favorite glaze.
Storing Air Fryer Pumpkin Donuts
Store your air fryer donuts in an airtight container, they will keep for about 2-3 days. They are best when eaten directly after cooking or the same day. See below for some fun flavor inspirations that you can try!
Pumpkin Spice Donuts Toppings
The next best thing about these easy to make air fryer donuts is the fact that you can fully customize it with your favorite flavors for toppings. I have dropped a few ideas for you to try, I’m a huge fan of the recommended cinnamon sugar topping, however, I have found a new love for the maple bacon glaze.
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Vanilla Glaze
- Chocolate Glaze
- Maple Bacon Glaze
- Powdered Sugar
- Melted Cake Frosting (Cream Cheese, Vanilla, etc.)
Some Tasty Idea’s to Mix it Up
Instead of using a donut cutter just use a large glass to cut the dough and skip taking out the middle. After you air fry your donut let it sit for a few minutes. Using a piping bag insert the tip into the middle of the donut and fill it with your favorite fall flavors.
Stuff it with:
- Espresso Cream Cheese Filling
- Maple Creme Filling (then topped with a maple glaze and crisp bacon bits.)
- Chocolate Ganache
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Filling.
- The possibilities are endless!
Tools You Will Need
- An Air Fryer. I have heard great things about the new Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Air Fryer + More. If you are looking for an appliance that does multiple jobs then this is the one for you! I highly recommend you pick the air fryer that fits your family size.
- Donut Cutter. I’m all about making things easier, grabbing a donut cutter will save you a ton of stress in the future. However, it’s not necessarily required when making this recipe, if you want a dependable donut cutter grab this one from Amazon.
- Large Drinking Glass and Shot Glass. When you are in a pinch sometimes it’s easier to grab what’s on hand. If you are like me and collect shot glasses, you now can say they have another function besides collecting dust on that mantel. The trick is making sure the Large drinking glass is at least 2x the size of the shot glass.
- Pastry Bag Tube. This is a trick I have used many times before. If you have one on hand these make perfect donut hold cutters. Once you get your groove you will see how easy this method is when you’re in a pinch.
Other Pumpkin Spice Recipes
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls. Fill your home with the delicious smell of these easy to make Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls. These soft and tender pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls that are filled with a sweet cinnamon swirl with pumpkin filling and topped with creamy icing.
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake. A quick and easy Pumpkin Spice Milkshake. Made with real pumpkin, spices, and creamy ice cream. It’s the perfect way to treat yourself to a delicious treat right at home!
- Pumpkin Tiramisu. Fall means pumpkin and whats fall without pumpkin-flavored desserts. Enjoy a slice of this amazingly easy to make Pumpkin Tiramisu with your morning cup of coffee.
If you love these Pumpkin Spice Donuts then you will love my Baked Buttermilk Pumpkin Donuts. This baked pumpkin donut recipe is made with buttermilk for a fluffy yet moist donut. Made with no yeast this flavorful baked donut is topped with a coating of cream cheese frosting.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 446Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 205mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 7g