Beautiful DIY Flowers From Bloominous
I have upon a wonderful website that provides easy DIY floral arrangements kits for weddings and events. Many brides turn to DIY projects for their big day to save costs. Sadly the process of researching, purchasing, and arranging florals often end up causing more stress and dollars on these beautiful brides to be. Recognizing this need gap, Bloominous launched in 2014 to give brides an alternative option for DIY wedding flowers.
There are some great advantages of using Bloominous for a wedding / event:
• With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget. For a strict budget that could mean everything
• Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists, e.g. $5 boutonnieres, $40 centerpieces, and $50 bouquets.
• Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but ours come cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed, so brides save time AND money.
• Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips. Essentially cutting down the worry and fustration.
Bloominous offers Quality and Professional Design:
• All collections featuring specialty flowers are designed florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design.
• It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, they will esign the whole look for your inspiration, in their offerings and blog This ‘florist-at-their-fingertips’ experience is not to be missed. Bloominous is making DIY fun, easy, and approachable for anyone who wants to try.
For mor information and pictures of blommonous’s designs ,Check it out at https://bloominous.com.