My Big Family and Our Fridge have grown over the years, we recently bought a GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Autofill Pitcher. Read all about what my family thought of this new fridge, and what it looks like after it’s installed.
My Family and our Fridge
It’s no secret I have a big family, I’m technically out-numbered by 3 but hey who’s counting? Honestly, I chuckle a little whenever we go out to eat and have to give a headcount of who’s going to be at our table.
The word “five” seems so big to me, I always have to do a recheck before I give the final nod as to assure the person seating us knows I got the count right yet again. The one thing that many big families can testify to is that food is always coming and going quickly.
To keep up with my family’s ever-growing appetite we decided to add to our already lovely kitchen another fridge. I know your probably thinking “why?” but when I tell you my kids eat a lot I mean they eat a lot! Even with a stand-alone freezer, we were still pushing at the seams of our first fridge. It simply wasn’t big enough to fit our fresh food needs or our grab-and-go snacks for school and sports.
Installing The GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator
In the midst of our remodel of our 26-year-old kitchen, we found the perfect fridge to add to our home. My 3 year old made sure to welcome it home and choose exactly who’s the food was going in it. The fridge is so big and perfect for our many fresh fruits and veggies, especially the kids after school snacks and morning rush breakfast.
We found our perfect fit the GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Autofill Pitcher fridge at our local Best Buy. We were super excited to find out that we were having it delivered for FREE! Winning!
GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Autofill Pitcher
Once our new fridge arrived my kids were ecstatic! Oh, the foods and drinks we would fill this beauty with, the possibilities were endless. I really liked how deep the fridge is and how the shelves are so easily adjustable. It made light work for me to adjust to fit the different things we wanted to keep inside.
Also, mom might I point out they are super easy to take out to clean! Yes, I know! EASY! I love the auto refillable water pitcher which makes dinner time super easy and filling up my water bottle before the gym a breeze.
The climate control’s are amazing I love how it takes the stress away when it comes to worrying about the odors mixing around altering the taste of everything. Space is a big thing for my family so the deep pockets on the door are perfect for our Milk and juices, they are sturdy and reliable.
- Includes 2 fixed door shelves and an adjustable glass shelf to create plenty of space to organize frozen food.
- Swing left or right to accommodate tight spaces (we choose for it to swing to the left)
- Includes 2 adjustable full-width spill proof shelves, 2-gallon storage door shelves, 2 adjustable humidity drawers, and more to provide ample space for storing items.
- Autofill pitcher – Automatically refills when placed on its dock inside the refrigerator, so you’ll have a pitcher of chilled, filtered water ready anytime
- Water filtration with AFPWF replacement filter – Enjoy fresh and great-tasting water, right from your refrigerator, with a filter that’s NSF-certified to reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Automatic Defrost Helps reduce frost buildup to simplify maintenance.
- Upfront temperature controls – Easy-to-use controls regulate both fresh food and freezer sections.
Watch our video and let us know what you think about the fridge below. You can visit your local Best Buy to see the GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator with Autofill Pitcher fridge in person. You can also buy it online here and have it shipped to your home for free!