Carnival Cruise Line’s Mardi Gras Inaugural 2020 Itineraries Now Available!
Today is the day all of us Carnival Cruise fans have been waiting for. The Carnival Cruise Line’s Mardi Gras ship which is already creating buzz among cruise fans is now open for the sale of its inaugural schedule for 2020. Mardi Gras will offer a diverse schedule with six to 15-day sailings visiting top destinations throughout Europe and the Caribbean beginning in summer 2020.
Guests can choose from more than 20 different stateroom categories and multiple levels of spacious and luxurious suites, more than on any other Carnival ship. See my previous post about the First Look at Carnival Cruise Lines Mardi Gras ship HERE.
A range of stateroom options provides guests the opportunity to further personalize their vacation experiences and includes special staterooms and suites such as Family Harbor, Havana Cabana, and Cloud 9 Spa accommodations, as well as a wide selection of suites, balcony, ocean view, and interior staterooms.
Exciting Inaugural Season
Mardi Gras will offer an exciting inaugural schedule providing guests with myriad opportunities to experience and explore stunning and historic destinations. The schedule includes:
- A nine-day maiden voyage from Copenhagen to Southampton Aug. 31 – Sept. 9, 2020 calling at Kiel (Hamburg), Germany; Gothenburg, Sweden; Oslo, Norway; Rotterdam, The Netherlands; Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium; and Le Havre (Paris), France.
- A 14-day trans-Atlantic crossing from Southampton to New York Sept. 9-23, 2020, with stops at Las Palmas and Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain; and Funchal (Madeira) and Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal.
- A six-day cruise round-trip from New York to Portland, Maine and Saint John, New Brunswick Sept. 24-30.
- A 15-day Carnival Journeys voyage departing New York Sept. 30, 2020 and arriving in Port Canaveral, Fla., on Oct. 15, 2020, calling at Amber Cove, San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk, positioning the vessel for year-round voyages to the Caribbean.
Year-Round Caribbean Departures from Port Canaveral
Following a special eight-day Caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral on Oct. 16, 2020, Mardi Gras will kick off its seven-day program from the Space Coast Oct. 24, 2020, offering two different three-port, seven-day itineraries, alternating weekly to the eastern and western Caribbean featuring some of the region’s most beautiful and popular ports.
- Eastern Caribbean cruises will visit San Juan, Amber Cove, and Grand Turk.
- Western Caribbean sailings will stop in Cozumel, Costa Maya and Mahogany Bay (Isla Roatan).
Additional Informative and Reservations
Additional details on the six themed zones that will provide Mardi Gras guests with scores of ways to Choose Fun and have a great Carnival cruise vacation are scheduled to be announced over the coming weeks.
To learn more about Carnival Cruise Line, visit Carnival.com. For reservations, contact any travel agent or call 1-800-CARNIVAL. Carnival can also be found on: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.