A tasty game-day snack, this Cheesy Spinach Jalapeno Garlic Bread is easy to make and only uses a few ingredients. This quick and easy appetizer goes perfectly with other game-day chili recipes, including chili slider.
Cheesy Spinach Jalapeno Garlic Bread
Ready, Set, Hut 1, Hut 2. Hut, Hut! Who’s ready for some football!? I can’t hear you, Who’s ready for some Football Food! Woohoo! I could hear you screaming from over here! We represent the Team Foodie over here, meaning all things food is a winner! Even though the game day is such a fun day, the foods we enjoy aren’t only for a game day, they are for every day!
Game Day Chili Recipes
Game Day wouldn’t be a complete party if I didn’t feature our favorite chili. Progresso Chili is the quick-serve chili that cook’s in 5 and a half minutes, but it also allows me to pop it into a crockpot, and then walk away. I will throw a few bags of the Progresso Chili in the crockpot at least 4-6 hours before. By the time the party/game starts, the chili is perfectly bubbly and warm! Perfect for dipping things into.
Easy Game Day Snack Recipe
My latest dippable recipe was a hit! I have made it at least half a dozen times already for my kids. During the game or just for dinner. I combined garlic, cheese, jalapenos, and spinach, BAM! Yes, I said bam, I’m sorry I got excited.
Anywho this recipe is so quick to make you will wonder why you haven’t made it before. I’m sure by now if you have seen any of my previous recipes, I simply LOVE cheese and garlic. It’s a relationship that has grown throughout the years.
Cheesy Spinach Jalapeno Garlic Bread
- French Baguette
- Garlic Butter
- cheese, I used a mix of my favorite cheeses
- Cream Cheese, softened
This easy cheesy garlic bread recipe is perfect for pleasing large crowds on game day. Made with store bough ingredients, you can top it with your families favorite cheeses. If you have some spice lovers you can up the jalapenos for a more spicy appetizer option.
How to make Cheesy Spinach Jalapeno Garlic Bread
to start we will preheat your oven to 350 Degrees. Cut your French Baguette in whichever size and shape you wish. I did mine at a slanted angle to make them as big as possible.
Prep a baking sheet with wax paper, lay the cut pieces of bread on the pan. Use a spatula to smooth out the garlic butter over each slice of bread, make sure to be generous. Spread the cream cheese over the top of the garlic butter on each slice of bread.
In a mixing bowl combine your favorite cheese and use half of the cheese to cover each of the slices of bread. Then layer on the spinach. Add more cheese and then slices of jalapeno (I sliced mine very thin). Bake, as directed on the recipe card or until the cheese, is melted to your liking. Serve with a hot cup or bowl of Chili. Enjoy!
Game Day Snack Idea’s
Looking for more game-day snack ideas? Find some quick and easy game-day recipes like my Buffalo Chicken Dip made in the Instant Pot + Slow Cooker. Or a sweet and Spicy Thai Chicken Wings that are insanely addicting to eat.
Bring something sweet to the game day party, these Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting are made from scratch and filled with a marshmallow creme center.
- 1 French Baguette
- 4 Tablespoons of Garlic Butter
- 2 Cups of cheese, I used a mix of my favorite cheeses
- 1 Jalapeno
- 2 Cups of Spinach
- 3 Tablespoons of Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees. Cut your French Baguette in whichever size and shape you wish. I did mine at a slanted angle to make them as big as possible. (See photo below)
- Prep a baking sheet with wax paper, Lay the cut pieces of bread on the pan.
- Use a spatula to smooth out the garlic butter over each slice of bread, make sure to be generous.
- Spread the cream cheese over the top of the garlic butter on each slice of bread.
- In a mixing bowl combine your favorite cheese to make 2 cups of cheese. Use half of the cheese and cover each of the slices of bread. Then layer on the spinach.
- Add more cheese and then slices of jalapeno (I sliced mine very thin).
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted to your liking. Serve with a hot cup or bowl of Progresso Chili.
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 386mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 9g