This Tuscan inspired sandwich creates all types of happiness for my taste buds. This sandwich is the perfect balance of savory, sweet, yet different type of note in your normal lunchtime routine (or dinner!). With Roasted Rep Peppers, Artichokes, Grilled Chicken, Fresh Spinach, Deli Sliced Provolone Cheese, Pesto Sauce, all inside fresh baked Olive Ciabatta bread YUM!! Yes all of that creates such a happy lunch meal. Pair this with your favorite soup (mine is lobster bisque). I like to drink a Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato while I enjoy this sandwich. Such a great sweet treat for me and oh so satisfying. I hope you enjoy this recipe as well! My family loves it and I even get to pack some for them when they go to work.
Chicken Artichoke Ciabatta Sandwich
- Provolone Cheese
- Sliced Grilled Chicken
- Olive Ciabatta Bread
- Pesto Sauce
- Roasted Red Peppers Sliced
- First cut the Ciabatta Bread in half, then layer on pesto sauce, then roasted red peppers and artichokes.
- On the other half of the bread layer on Provolone cheese, and then the sliced and grilled chicken.
- Pop this into the oven for 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the other ingredients have warmed up. (you can add or remove minutes for my original time, all ovens are different, but watch the food closely so you do not burn the tops of the Ciabatta Bread.
- Lastly add a generous layer of fresh spinach and then close the sandwich, cut into desired sizes and share while its warm YUM!
- You can also warm this up in the microwave later on if you would like to pack and take this to work or to an event.