Chicken Artichoke Ciabatta Sandwich
This Tuscan inspired sandwich creates all types of happiness for my taste buds. The perfect balance of sweet and savory, its the perfect way to mix up your normal lunchtime routine. This Chicken Artichoke Ciabatta Sandwich is filled with Roasted Rep Peppers, Artichokes, Grilled Chicken, Fresh Spinach, Deli Sliced Provolone Cheese, and Pesto Sauce. All snuggled up inside a fresh-baked Olive Ciabatta bread YUM!!
All of those wonderful flavors create such a happy lunch meal for myself or my whole family. Pair this sandwich with your favorite soup, my first choice is always lobster bisque or a basil tomato bisque. This sandwich is best served warm, however, it does make a great back to school lunch option. I just make ahead a few sandwiches and stuff it in their lunchboxes in the morning. Add a side of chips and some fruit and you have a balanced meal.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, please come back and let me know what your family thought of it. Looking for more quick and delicious lunch recipes? Try my No Cook Meal Prep Ideas.
- Provolone Cheese
- Sliced Grilled Chicken
- Olive Ciabatta Bread
- Pesto Sauce
- Roasted Red Peppers Sliced
- First, cut the Ciabatta Bread in half, then layer on pesto sauce, then roasted red peppers and artichokes.
- On the other half of the bread layer on Provolone cheese, and then the sliced and grilled chicken.
- Pop this into the oven for 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the other ingredients have warmed up. (you can add or remove minutes for my original time, all ovens are different, but watch the food closely so you do not burn the tops of the Ciabatta Bread.
- Lastly, add a generous layer of fresh spinach and then close the sandwich, cut into desired sizes and share while its warm YUM!
- You can also warm this up in the microwave later on if you would like to pack and take this to work or to an event.