A delicious and easy breakfast option, this Croissant BLT is a tasty way to start your day. Made with a buttery croissant, stuffed with layers of lettuce, hickory-smoked bacon, and fresh slices of tomatoes.
When I say PERFECT I mean PERFECT! This recipe is so good my house smelled like maple bacon for 3 days. I got so many compliments on how delicious my house smelled I was asked constantly what I was cooking.
The secret to this recipe I believe is the Maple bacon I used. Normally I am hickory-smoked bacon kinda girl, but in a croissant BLT, I figured WOW let’s try Maple Bacon. Then WA-LAH! Perfection was born with this sandwich that I feel is not just meant for breakfast but any time of the day.
Croissant BLT Ingredients
- Fresh Croissant
- Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 Croissant
- 3-4 Leaves of Lettuce
- 3-4 Slices of Tomato
- 3-4 Pieces of Maple Bacon
- Cook the Maple Bacon.
- Cut the croissant in half and then pop into the toaster or a small oven. (DO NOT OVER COOK!)
- Cut the tomatoes about half an inch thick.
- Pull 3 - 4 leaves of lettuce.
- Layer the croissant with the tomatoes at the bottom, then lettuce, bacon and then the top of the croissant.
- SERVE WARM ENJOY!