Homemade Creamy Mashed Potatoes
If you are looking for an easy to follow Homemade Creamy Mashed Potatoes recipe, you have come tot he right place. I love how the kids can join in on creating this recipe. If you want to put those kids to work this holiday, then this is the recipe for you. The kids had a great time mashing the potatoes and adding in the special ingredients.
Enjoy this easy to follow Homemade Creamy Mashed Potatoe Recipe at your dinner table during any time of the year. This is a perfect side dish to holiday meals, as well as fun family dinners.
- 7 Russet Potatoes
- 2/3 Cup of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Crushed Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder
- Put a large pot of water on the stove until it boils. Peel and cut the 7 russet potatoes into 4 quarters. Rinse them off and then pop them into the pop to cook for at least 20 minutes, or until a fork and easily go through a potato.
- Drain the potatoes and then add the Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Add the stick of Butter and milk, Mash this all together until mixed.
- Add the Cream cheese and then blend with a mixer until the mixture is creamy and soft. Serve warm with butter and fresh cut chives. Enjoy!