This recipe is so amazingly good and easy to do mom’s! Dasani (Mama’s) Clarke created this recipe with her kitchen with Grandma. Dasani’s gourmet pallet came up with this ultra delicious Homemade Mashed Potato recipe, it’s too good not to share it. Today Dasani is sharing it with you and your family. Enjoy this recipe at your dinner table during the holidays or for a delicious home cooked dinner. Thank you Dasani for sharing this with us! We hope you enjoy this recipe with your family this holiday season!
Dasani (Mama’s) Clarke Homemade Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 7 Russet Potatoes
- 2/3 Cup of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Salt
- 2 Tablespoons of Crushed Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder
- Put a large pot of water on the stove until it boils. Peel and cut the 7 russet potatoes into 4 quarters. Rinse them off and then pop them into the pop to cook for at least 20 minutes, or until a fork and easily go through a potato.
- Drain the potatoes and then add the Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Add the stick of Butter and milk, Mash this all together until mixed.
- Add the Cream cheese and then blend with a mixer until the mixture is creamy and soft. Serve warm with butter and fresh cut chives. Enjoy!