This week at Camp Warner Bros., Cartoon Network’s beloved bears will stack up in their greatest adventure, with their first movie ever We Bare Bears: The Movie! Get ready for loveable bear hugs, digital culture references, life lessons, and Gummy Bear Slime!
Gummy Bear Slime | Edible Slime Activity
In honor of the all-new release of We Bare Bears: The Movie here at virtual Camp Warner Bros., we are bringing you a fun sensory activity that you can do with your campers at home! Stack the bears up, squish them down and make this adventurous slime that you can actually eat!
We Bare Bears: The Movie is now available to own on Digital, Blu-ray & DVD
Don’t forget to check back each week as we adventure through 8 weeks of Camp Warner Bros. Don’t miss a beat of all the fun by using the #CampWarnerBros on social media or of course, head back over here for fun at home summer camp activity ideas you can do with your family.
Edible Gummy Bear Slime Tips
- Microwave in intervals of 10 seconds, we did 30 seconds total and came out with what you see in the photos.
- Add more dry ingredients if your slime is too wet or sticky.
- The longer you let it sit the less elasticity it has.
- Be warned, this can be a messy kids craft/kids activity. It’s best to let them go crazy outside once you have the base of the slime made.
- Cleanup is a breeze! We just washed our hands with warm water and the gummy bear slime came right off.
- We mixed all the colored gummy bears and came out with pastel pink. If you are looking for 1 specific color you can sort the gummy bears and attempt to have different colored slime. We didn’t try that yet but would love to hear how your’s turned out in the comments section below.
Camp Warner Bro.’s Week 3 Camp Activity
We had such a fun time with Camp Warner Bro.’s Week 3 Camp Activity. The Gummy Bear Slime was super fast to put together and so fun to get our hands dirty. Definitely worth a try as this STEM Gummy Bear Slime activity allows your kids to get their hands dirty and allows for some messy high fives.
We Bare Bears Movie watch party
We all enjoyed eating our Edible Slime during our We Bare Bears Movie watch party. It’s hard to believe this film marks the finale of their tv show We Bare Bears which airs on Cartoon Network.
It’s a sweet end which I hope opens the door for more We Bare Bear’s movies in the near future. I don’t think we are ready to say an official goodbye to them just yet.
We Bare Bears Movie
Check out the official trailer for We Bare Bears Movie which is now available on Digital, Blu-ray & DVD today! Also, make sure to check out some of our step-by-step photos of the edible Gummy Bear Slime Recipe below. If it’s messy then that means your doing it right!
About We Bare Bears: The Movie
We Bare Bears: The Movie follows Grizz, Panda, and Ice Bear’s love of food trucks and Internet fame, which leads the brothers to unexpected mayhem, where they must go on a wild, hilarious and dangerous adventure to escape a foe that threatens to tear them apart.
Watch as Grizz, Panda, and Ice Bear catch the attention of the Department of Wildlife Control and go on a wacky adventure as their world turns upside down, and the Bears are left with no choice but to go on the run!
Love this at-home summer camp activity? Make sure you checkout #CampWarnerBros Week 2 where we made Crystal Gem Candy! we are having some fun with science, color mixing, learning patience, and making a delicious treat for our Steven Universe: The Movie camp viewing party.