Delicious Homemade applesauce that you can make in a fraction of the time. My Instant Pot Apple Sauce is insanely easy to make and perfect for putting those unused apples to good use. No more standing over the stove and stirring, it’s all the flavor you are looking for with almost no work!
Slow Cooker Homemade Apple Sauce Recipe
If you have some extra time and want to cook in the slow cooker it’s just as easy as the Instant Pot Recipe. Simple Peel, Core and slice the apples as directed. Then close the lid and set on high for 4 hours. Smash the apples using a potato masher or remove and use a blender for a smoother consistency.
Easy Instant Pot Apple Sauce Recipe
This Easy Instant Pot Apple Sauce Recipe is hands down one of the best apple sauce recipes I’ve ever tried. I love that you can dress this recipe up or keep it plain and simple. If you like your apple sauce on the sweeter side, simply add more sugar, and boom magic!
How to Make Applesauce in The Instant Pot
Grab your favorite apples or apples you have leftover from apple picking. I personally love to use gala apple or honey crisp apples for a sweeter homemade apple sauce. Peel, Core and Cut your apples to your preferred size. I personally recommend using an apple cutter. Add them into the Instant Pot with all the other ingredients and then follow the rest of the directions on the recipe card.
Other Instant Pot Recipes
If you love cooking with Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker as much as I do, then you will love my other recipes. My most popular Indian Butter Chicken recipe is a kid-approved and a dish where the leftovers are the best part!
- Pressure Cooker Indian Butter Chicken. Do you love curry? Instant Pot Indian Butter Chicken is a buttery chicken that is smothered in a creamy tomato-based sauce. This crowd-pleasing dish will have your home smelling like your favorite Indian Restaurant.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip | Instant Pot + Slow Cooker. This easy one-pot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is packed full of flavor and oh so easy to make. It’s a foolproof appetizer recipe that easily becomes the star of any party and can be made in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker.
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip. Three cheers for Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip! This tasty dip features three different kinds of cheese and oh so much flavor. If you are looking for a tasty Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip then you are in the right place. Packed with flavor this easy recipe feeds a large crowd and is perfect for entertaining.
- Instant Pot Lemon and Herb Chicken with Mashed Potatoes. From prep to finish my Instant Pot Lemon and Herb Chicken with Mashed Potatoes are ready in just 30 minutes. Amazingly flavorful with a savory lemon and herb sauce, this chicken dinner easily feeds a family of 5.
- 6 Apples, peeled and quartered
- 1/3 Cup water
- ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ Tsp cinnamon
- Peel, Core and Cut your apples to your preferred size. I personally recommend using an apple cutter.
- Place all ingredients into the Instant Pot and stir to combine. Close the lid and valve and set on high pressure for 9 minutes.
- Manually release steam and open the valve and lid. With the help of a potato masher, mash the apples until your desired consistency.
- If you like your applesauce to be smoother puree in the blender.
- If you want to cook in the slow cooker, close the lid and set on high for 4 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 7gSugar: 28gProtein: 1g