Bring the restaurant home with my Copycat Olive Garden Instant Pot Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Better than the restaurant, this deliciously easy to make creamy soup goes perfectly with fresh-baked breadsticks.
One of my favorite things to eat at our local Olive Garen restaurant is their Chicken Gnocchi Soup. I can’t tell you how upsetting it is when I find out I’m just a little bit too late and they are out of my favorite soup for the day. Since I seem to be just a little bit too late to enjoy my favorite soup, I figured I had to come home and make my own version, in my Magic Pot of course!
In my version, I keep it classic. Yet if you are adventurous, you can mix it up and add some fried bacon bits as I suggest in the recipe card below.
I have tested this soup out with my family and a few other family members and I think I nailed it! It is even better the next day when you eat it at work or in your own kitchen.
I love to add more spinach before I warm it up to give it that huge punch of spinach that I love. It’s super creamy and perfect for those cold winter days, or if your just craving some delicious creamy soup.
Instant Pot Chicken Gnocchi Soup Cooking Tips
- To thicken the soup simply add 2 tablespoons of corn starch with 2 tablespoons of water in a small bowl, mix well. Set pot to saute and then add the corn starch and water mixture. Boil the soup for about 3-4 minutes, or until you have reached your desired consistency.
- This recipe is fantastic with or without the fried bacon bits. If you want to add another level of flavor, try maple bacon bits. Hey! Don’t knock it till you try it.
Try More of my Pressure Cooker/ Instant Pot Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip | Instant Pot + Slow Cooker. This easy one-pot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is packed full of flavor and oh so easy to make. It’s a foolproof appetizer recipe that easily becomes the star of any party and can be made in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker.
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip. Three cheers for Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip! This tasty dip features three different kinds of cheese and oh so much flavor. If you are looking for a tasty Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip then you are in the right place.
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Florentine. Try this one-pot Pressure Cooker Chicken Florentine recipe for your next family meal. It’s an easy recipe that you can enjoy with a slice of freshly baked garlic bread on a busy weeknight.
- Pressure Cooker Filipino Leche Flan. Try my stress-free Instant Pot Filipino Leche Flan Recipe. This Filipino version is made with eggs and milk for a custard-like texture, giving you a thick and smooth Leche flan that comes topped with homemade caramel sauce.
- Pressure Cooker Indian Butter Chicken. Do you love curry? Instant Pot Indian Butter Chicken is a buttery chicken that is smothered in a creamy tomato-based sauce. This crowd-pleasing dish will have your home smelling like your favorite Indian Restaurant.
Serving Size: 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 383mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 3gSugar: 10gProtein: 22g