Silky smooth, creamy and decadent, this Instant Pot Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is an instant family favorite. Made in either the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker this festive holiday drink is perfect for any occasion.
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Recipe Tips
- If you want your chocolate to be super thick mix 3 tbsp milk with 1 tbsp cornstarch. Add it to the hot chocolate and stir until desired consistency.
- Alternatively, if you would like a thicker hot chocolate consistency, swap out 1 cup of milk for heavy cream.
- Prepare a hot chocolate bar using things you might already have in your kitchen. Marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, chocolate chips, caramel syrup, chocolate syrup, etc. This adds a layer of fun when the kids can fully customize their hot chocolates.
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Slow Cooker Recipe
Make this Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate drink low and slow in your slow cooker for a velvety holiday drink. Simply set the crockpot or slow cooker on high for 2 hours. If you want your chocolate to be super thick mix 3 tbsp milk with 1 tbsp cornstarch. Add it to the hot chocolate and stir until it has reached your desired consistency. Serve with whipped cream and salted caramel topping.
More Chocolate Recipes
- Chocolate Macarons with Salted Caramel Filling. These Chocolate Macarons with Salted Caramel Filling are a delight, so soft and full of flavor. Perfect for entertaining as well as sweet treat gifts to loved ones during the holidays.
- Sea Salt Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie. Grab your cast iron skillets, it’s time to bake up a truly decadent Sea Salt Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie. Ready in just a few minutes, this Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie recipe is perfect for all ages. Made with brown butter and chunks of your favorite chocolate bar.
- Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies. Made with a from-scratch flaky buttery pie crust that rivals any store-bought brand. My Dark Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies will put a smile on your loved one’s face this Valentine’s Day.
- Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Frosting and Caramel Filling. Try my crowd-pleasing, delicious, made from scratch Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with a Salted Caramel Frosting and Caramel Filling. Topped with caramel and sprinkled with sea salt, this decadent cupcake is perfect for chocolate lovers everywhere.
- Easy Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie from Finding Debra. Super easy to make and even more fun to enjoy, try this ultra-easy Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe today.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 617Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 209mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 4gSugar: 45gProtein: 16g