Three cheers for Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip! This tasty dip features three different kinds of cheese and oh so much flavor. If you are looking for a tasty Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip then you are in the right place. Packed with flavor this easy recipe feeds a large crowd and is perfect for entertaining.
I cannot believe there was a time in my life when I didn’t love Spinach and Artichoke Dip. I guess I can blame it on the fact I was a kid and my main source of food was chicken nuggets and french fries. Nowadays I am more than excited to see different variations of this tasty dip in local restaurants.
My love for my Instant Pot grows and grows over time when I realize how many recipes you can actually make in this thing. I have been on a hiatus as far as using mine since I have been on a baking frenzy for the last couple of months. I figured I could pull mine out for the month of February and see what delicious recipes I could achieve. Oh, man, did I score when I tried my famous Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip in this baby.
- Artichokes: I used non-seasoned canned artichokes that were whole however if you are able to find the chopped artichokes you are winning! If you are like me and have whole artichokes, make sure to chope up your artichoke hearts to about an inch or so sized pieces. This makes it easier for the artichokes to be mixed around in the dip and help prevent large chunks from forming.
- Saute: I sauteed the onions and garlic to help bring out more of the flavor I was looking for. On saute mode I cooked the onions until they were translucent and then quickly poured the chicken stock to stop the cooking process. You can skip this step if you are in a hurry and do not mind the slight flavor difference.
- Cheeses: I used the cheeses I had on hand which honestly I feel like a lot of people do. If you have a ton of leftover cheese in your fridge from other recipes, this is the perfect way to get rid of them. Do not be afraid to experiment and add different types of cheese, go crazy! I used Cotija, Parmesan, and Mozzarella in my recipe.
More Spinach Recipes
- Sundried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken & Lemon Butter Sauce
- Cheesy Bacon and Spinach Penne Pasta
- Cheesy Spinach Jalapeno Garlic Bread & Game Day Chili Recipes
- Pressure Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Florentine