Three cheers for Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip! This tasty dip features three different kinds of cheese and oh so much flavor. If you are looking for a tasty Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip then you are in the right place. Packed with flavor this easy recipe feeds a large crowd and is perfect for entertaining.
Instant Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
I cannot believe there was a time in my life when I didn’t love Spinach and Artichoke Dip. I guess I can blame it on the fact I was a kid and my main source of food was chicken nuggets and french fries. Nowadays I am more than excited to see different variations of this tasty dip in local restaurants.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
My love for my Instant Pot grows and grows over time when I realize how many recipes you can actually make in this thing. I have been on a hiatus as far as using mine since I have been on a baking frenzy for the last couple of months.
I figured I could pull mine out for the month of February and see what delicious recipes I could achieve. Oh, man, did I score when I tried my famous Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip in this baby.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Ingredients
- Cream Cheese
- Cotija grated
- Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Parmesan Cheese
- Artichoke Hearts
- Frozen Chopped Spinach
- Sour Cream, Mayonnaise
- Onion, garlic minced
- Chicken Broth
- cayenne pepper, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
This quick and easy Instant pot spinach and artichoke dip are made with 4 different kinds of cheese, artichoke hearts, and fresh-cut vegetables. It’s the best hot spinach artichoke dip recipe on the internet and easily feeds a crowd.
I used non-seasoned canned artichokes that were whole however if you are able to find the chopped artichokes you are winning! If you are like me and have whole artichokes, make sure to chope up your artichoke hearts to about an inch or so sized pieces. This makes it easier for the artichokes to be mixed around in the dip and helps prevent large chunks from forming.
I sauteed the onions and garlic to help bring out more of the flavor I was looking for. In saute mode I cooked the onions until they were translucent and then quickly poured the chicken stock to stop the cooking process. You can skip this step if you are in a hurry and do not mind the slight flavor difference.
I used the cheeses I had on hand which honestly I feel like a lot of people do. If you have a ton of leftover cheese in your fridge from other recipes, this is the perfect way to get rid of them. Do not be afraid to experiment and add different types of cheese, go crazy! I used Cotija, Parmesan, and Mozzarella in my recipe.
Spinach Recipe Idea’s
- Sundried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken & Lemon Butter Sauce
- Cheesy Bacon and Spinach Penne Pasta.
- Cheesy Spinach Jalapeno Garlic Bread & Game Day Chili Recipes
- Pressure Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Looking for more recipes with spinach? Try some of my most popular recipes with spinach on my blog, like my Pressure Cooker Chicken Florentine. It’s a quick and easy instant pot creamy noodle recipe that features a creamy sauce, spinach, chicken and florentine noodles.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cotija grated
- 2 Cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 14 oz Can of Chopped Artichoke Hearts (drained)
- 10 oz Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Crostini or tortilla chips
- In the Instant Pot or pressure cooker flip on the Saute mode. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and saute the chopped onions and garlic until the onions are just about translucent. Once the onions are translucent add the chicken stock.
- Combine frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, chicken broth, salt, cayenne and red pepper flakes in an Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker. Close and lock the lid. Select manual pressure for 5 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- After the cooking time is finished, release the pressure carefully using the quick-release method, which takes about 3-5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Add Parmesan cheese, Cotija cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and mix until smooth. Serve immediately.