This Jack Skellington Mason Jar Halloween Craft is the perfect way to creep your way into the Halloween season. Fill it with your favorite candies and treats, it’s the perfect Halloween Craft that you can keep or gift.
When it comes to Halloween a few iconic movies come in mind, one of them being The Nightmare Before Christmas. I can’t remember a time when I didn’t catch Jack Skellington mixing things up and Sally just trying to hold it together. If you love the movie Nightmare Before Christmas then you will love these Jack Skellington Mason Jars.
All it takes is a little bit of paint, a mason jar, and some mod podge and you’ve got yourself a Mason Jar Jack Skellington. Your family will be asking “What’s this? What’s This?” when they see this super cute craft!
More Halloween Crafts
- Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bags Halloween Craft – Cute trick or treat bags perfect for Halloween themed class parties, easy to follow, and fun to hand out to friends. These pumpkin trick or treat bags are a must make and your kids will love helping!
- Paper Quilling: Halloween Monsters – An easy craft that little kids can join in with helping create silly and spooky Halloween monsters to play with! Basic craft supplies needed, for this easy and affordable kid craft.
- Frankenstein Clay Pot Halloween Craft – The Frankenstein Clay Pot is a perfect Halloween decoration for your home. It also makes a great “gift basket” container for a special teacher, or when you want to “Boo your neighbor”. So many ways to use Frank
Jack Skellington Mason Jar
- 500 ml wide mouth mason jar
- Black acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- Mod Podge (optional)
- Paint the entire jar white (this can take up to three coats for good coverage).
- Lightly sketch features onto the jar using a pencil.
- Paint on features with black paint (eyes, nose, and mouth).
- Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Seal with a coat of Mod Podge (optional).
- Fill the jar with black licorice or any of your family’s favorite candies.