This post is sponsored by Real California Milk but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Jalapeño Popper Dip
This amazingly easy to make Jalapeño Popper Dip is perfect for the holidays. I don’t know about you but when it comes to the Holidays, all this mom of 4 wants to do is soak in all those beautiful moments. Getting stuck in the kitchen preparing food for an army can get overwhelming at this time of the year. Trying to get all the dishes out on time and then coordinating who sits where.
I found that giving out appetizers before the big meal helped keep my family from turning into hangry monsters. As I said before I want to spend more time with my family and as little time as possible in the kitchen. Today I am sharing one of my crowd-pleasing appetizers that you can prep ahead and cook when you’re ready.
This Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe is also great in the slow cooker which means it is perfect for big crowds and stays ooey gooey warm until its gone. To make this recipe in the crock pot follow the recipe provided below and cook on High for 2-3 hours.
Delicious recipes need quality ingredients, that’s why when it comes to choosing the perfect cheese’s that go in my dip. I turn to products with the Real California Milk seal. Whenever I see this seal I know I’m getting a quality product and a cheese that my family can love and depend on time and time again. California dairy means real food from real people, and Real California specialty and Hispanic-style cheeses bring something special to the holiday table.
Did you know that 99% of California dairies are family owned? It makes me feel great knowing that our cheese travels from one family to another. Find your cheesy ingredients with the Real California Milk seal at your local Harris Teeter or Publix. Also, make sure you use the product locator that can help you locate that perfect cheese for your dish HERE.
It’s time to make Holiday Entertaining easy this year, serve up this delicious Jalapeño Popper Dip at your next Holiday Party. Cheese lovers and spicy food fanatics will go crazy over this. Did I mention this dish is kid friendly? My kids lick their plates clean whenever we serve this at our holiday get-togethers. Honestly, this is personally one of my favorite recipes because I am absolutely in love with cheese.
I hope this recipe helps make your Holiday Entertaining this year a bit easier. What is your favorite cheesy recipe to make? Which of their cheese products is your favorite to use, that have the Real California Milk seal?
- 8 oz Real California Milk Cream Cheese, Room Temp
- 5 Diced Jalapeño, Remove Seeds (keep seed if you prefer a spicer flavor)
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 block Diced Real California Queso Fresco Cheese
- 1 Cup Crackers
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Cut Jalapeños for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degree's and prep your cast iron skillet with a quick spray of vegetable oil.
- Remove seeds and dice up the 5 Jalapeños. Set aside
- In a large mixing bowl blend the Real California cream cheese, diced jalapeños, and mayo until well blended.
- Then add the cheddar cheese and Diced Real California Queso Fresco Cheese until well blended with a spatula.
- In a Large cast iron skillet dump the mixture into the skillet and spread to make an even layer.
- For the topping mix together well in a small mixing bowl the crushed Ritz crackers, melted butter, and parmesan cheese. Spread an even layer in the cast iron skillet.
- Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Remove out of the oven when the topping turns a golden brown.
- Serve Immediately with your choice of dipping buddies.