“I partnered with Best Buy to bring you this awesome information. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.”
The Jetson Quest Electric Scooter – A Smooth Ride Back To School
My son Anthony started middle school this year and thankfully it’s not too far from our home. I’ve been considering getting him an electric scooter to help with his commute in case he misses the bus. It’s an easy way for him to commute and gives him that little bit of independence he has been craving. I came across the Jetson Quest Electic Scooter from Best Buy and have done some research on it.
I like how the Jetson Quest Electric Scooter is appropriate for ages 13 years and older, meaning very soon his brother can utilize this electric scooter for football practice. We live in a small town which means so long as you can fit whatever your carrying in a backpack, you can cruise around town on a bike or electric scooter. It also helps that we have designated bike paths the kids use to help keep them safe when they do travel around town.
The 250W hub motor lets you travel up to 18 miles at 15mph, while the bright LED headlight and deck lights support nighttime travel. This is important since we are approaching fall/winter where it becomes darker earlier in the day. He can use the easy-fold system to conveniently stow away this Jetson Quest electric scooter in my car’s trunk. For college students, riders can fold and store this scooter underneath their desks at the campus.
If you are considering purchasing the Jetsons Quest Electic Scooter you can read more about the products specs below. Find the Jetsons Quest Electric Scooter online at BestBuy.com or at your local Best Buy.
- Powerful 250W hub motor. Helps reach speeds up to 15 mph for a fun ride. Just step on the deck, push off with your foot, and press down on the thumb throttle to engage the motor.
- Premium lithium-ion battery. Provides a max range up to 18 miles.
- Foldable design. Easy fold system offers portability.
- Weight capacity. The scooter can handle any rider weighing up to 220.5 lbs.
- Disc brake. For maximum stopping power.
- Solid tires. Engineered to absorb shock when you’re riding on roads and sidewalks.
- LED display. Shows battery life, current speed, and more.
- Ultra-bright LED headlight and taillight. Make your evening ride more comfortable and safe.
- Suitable for children ages 13 and older. For safe riding.