A smooth and creamy Slow Cooker Lobster Bisque Soup that’s always a family favorite. It’s a creamy and spicy soup that uses lobster tails for a flavorful rich bisque. Your family won’t believe you made this decadent soup in a crockpot!
Slow Cooker Lobster Bisque Soup
There’s nothing like dipping some warm cheese biscuits into a delicious bowl of a creamy yet spicy bowl of lobster bisque soup. I’ve had many variations of this soup and have found many of them don’t hit the spot quite as my recipe does.
I have to honestly thank Red Lobster for introducing this new obsession of mine to my family. It really was a treat to give this soup a try and find out it was something I don’t think I can live without again.
Lobster Bisque Soup
Everyone who knows me basically knows I have a problem where I can fall in love with a recipe, and then continuously make the recipe over and over again during the week.
Sometimes it works out for my whole family, sometimes it doesn’t. I mean I can’t blame them on the 4th day that they would like to try something of more substance than a liquid-based food for dinner lol. My defense is it comes with biscuits!
Crock-Pot Lobster Bisque Soup
This recipe is so darn good and is so easy to make. It is definitely one of my go-to dinners when I’m on the go and rushing out the door. I love to pop these ingredients in my crockpot and then get to my daily errands.
I’ve found this is also a great recipe to warm up and transfer into bread bowls the next day. Have you ever had Lobster Bisque soup before? Do you like your super creamy or a little spicy and herby?
More Soup Recipes
- Pressure Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Pressure Cooker Filipino Oxtail Soup
- Pressure Cooker Hot And Sour Soup
- Thai Green Curry Noodles
How To Make Lobster Bisque Soup
- 1 Lobster Tail
- 1 8 oz Crab Claw Meat
- 2 Green Onions, Finely Minced
- 1 Clove Garlic, Finely Minced
- 2 14.5 Oz. Cans Petite Diced Tomatoes, With Juice
- 1 32 Oz. Carton Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon fresh Dill
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Pint Heavy Cream
- In a small skillet saute minced green onions and garlic just until the green onions are wilted and starting to turn translucent.
- Add green onion and garlic mixture to a 4-quart or larger crock-pot along with tomatoes, chicken broth, old bay seasoning, dill, parsley, and pepper to the crock-pot.
- With a very sharp knife cut off the fan part of the very end of the lobster and add those to the crock-pot. Save the Meaty part of the tail for later.
- Stir, cover, and cook on low for 6 hours or 3 hours on high.
- Open the crockpot and remove the lobster tail ends and discard.
- Using a blender or immersion blender puree the soup mixture to your desired chunkiness. You may have to do this in batches depending on the size of your blender.
- Add the soup back into the crock-pot if you used a regular blender and add now add the meaty part of the lobster tails to the soup, cover and cook 15 minutes on low or until the shells turn red and the lobster meat is cooked.
- Remove lobster tails from the soup and let cool slightly. While the lobster is cooling add the cream to the soup and stir.
- With a sharp knife cut each lobster tail in half long-ways and remove the lobster flesh from the shells.
- Discard shells and roughly chop lobster meat then add the meat back into the soup.
- Serve and enjoy