This is a promotional post for Master Lock. I was provided a lock. All opinions are 100% my own
- Do not write your child’s full name on clothing or backpacks they carry around
- Change passwords on accounts that hold any credit cards/personal information on you (a minimum) every 3 months.
- Keep all personal info locked up at home
- Watch your bank statements every month. Glance for odd charges-this is how we uncovered our ID theft! The sooner you catch it, the sooner your cards are turned off!
- Go through your junk drawers frequently. Don’t leave old mail or paperwork with account number piling up everywhere in your home
- Buy a safe to lock up valuables and a shredder to get rid of account information (we always used our wood stove before we moved-now we own a shredder)
- A portable Key Safe (such as the one above) will ensure every member of your family has access into the home and will never be locked out again!
Learn more: https://www.masterlock.com/