Get into the festive spirit with this easy DIY Nickelodeon Christmas Countdown Chain craft! Create fun and customized count down to Christmas chain links using just a few craft supplies and free printables. To use the Christmas countdown chain simply remove one link a day until Christmas day!
Nickelodeon Christmas Countdown Chain
With the Christmas season right around the corner, fan-favorite Nick Jr. characters are ready to help celebrate and spread holiday cheer in the brand-new DVD release Nick Jr.: The Night Before Christmas!
Which is now available to purchase online and in-store today!
Today we are getting in the festive spirit and celebrating the release of Nick Jr. The Night Before Christmas! DVD. With this fun and super easy DIY Nickelodeon Christmas Countdown chain craft.
Click on the button below to grab your free Nickelodeon Christmas Countdown Chain printables! Also, make sure you check out how to make this easy craft at the bottom of this post.
What is a Christmas Countdown Chain?
A Christmas Countdown Chain is a fun and festive holiday craft that you can make using a number of materials. For this Nick Jr.-themed Christmas Countdown Chain, you will be using construction paper, glue, scissors, and the free printable provided above.
- construction paper
- glue stick
- free Nick Jr. printables
To use the Christmas Countdown Chain, simply remove 1 of the links every day until Christmas Day!
Celebrate the removal of the last chain link by watching your family’s favorite Christmas film. Or with a fun and delicious Christmas cookie baking session.
Nick Jr. The Night Before Christmas
Ho, Ho, Ho, it’s the night before Christmas for the PAW Patrol, Blue, The Bubble Guppies, and more! The PAW Patrol work together to stop Mayor Humdinger and help Santa save Christmas.
Molly, Gil, and Bubble Puppy discover Santa’s list is lost in the snow and need to get it back to the North Pole! Then, viewers will decorate the tree with Steve, help Joe wrap presents in Santa’s workshop and everyone will celebrate a night full of Christmas traditions!
Purchase the Nick Jr. The Night Before Christmas DVD online at Amazon.com or find it at your nearest retailer.
Hot Chocolate Bombs Recipe
This delightful Hot Chocolate Bomb recipe is perfect for kicking off the holiday season! NICK JR: THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS is available now on DVD!
Nick Jr. The Night Before Christmas DVD
The DVD includes Christmas-themed episodes from PAW Patrol, Baby Shark’s Big Show!, Blue’s Clues & You!, Bubble Guppies, and Blaze and the Monster Machines.
Preschoolers and their families will get to meet Santa, learn new holiday traditions, and celebrate the joyous holiday with their favorite characters. Nick Jr.: The Night Before Christmas is the perfect stocking stuffer for any Nick Jr. fan!
Nick Jr. The Night Before Christmas will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment on November 2, 2021, just in time for holiday gifting!
Nick Jr.: The Night Before Christmas episodes:
- PAW Patrol: Pups Save a Bah Humdinger
- Baby Shark’s Big Show!: All I Want for Fishmas
- Blue’s Clues & You!: Blue’s Night Before Christmas
- Bubble Guppies: The Guppies Save Christmas!
- Blaze and the Monster Machines: Snow Day Showdown
- Construction Paper (We used Lime Green and Orange)
- Free Printable Nickelodeon Characters
- Stapler or glue stick
- Markers and Crayons
- Print out the Nickelodeon Characters out using the free printables. Glue the larger characters onto construction paper, then cut them out to use as your base for the links to attach to.
- Cut the orange and green construction paper into (25) 1 inch wide strips.
- Then cut the smaller characters out into small squares. Glue each character to the strips of paper, alternating between each color.
- Have the kids add some holiday pizazz to each strip by decorating it with their favorite holiday designs. As well as numbering each link 1-25.
- Apply glue to the end of each strip, alternating between the characters on the orange and green strips.
- Staple or glue the chains to the character heads, then hang it anywhere you want!