Try this one-pot Pressure Cooker Chicken Florentine recipe for your next family meal. It’s an easy recipe that you can enjoy with a slice of freshly baked garlic bread on a busy weeknight.
Pressure Cooker Chicken Florentine
Dinner time can be hectic around my house, with 4 kids running around with all that extra energy I wish I still had, it can get a little wild at times.
Not only do I wish I still had their energy but I always wish dinner time could be less time cooking, more time eating, and enjoying each other’s company.
That’s why when I discovered this miracle pot (Pressure Cooker) I found that not only can I make all of my favorite family Filipino Recipes. I could make almost everything I was buying premade in this one-pot in no time flat.
I usually buy a frozen pasta dish that my kids and I have been eating for years in the freezer aisle. When I discovered you could make one-pot meals in the pressure cooker I quickly went to work on making one of my favorite noodle dishes, Chicken Florentine.
I will never buy that frozen premade pasta again, this was so creamy and delicious I couldn’t help but eat my entire bowl.
I love that with this recipe, I can control how much spinach goes into my dish. This dish so much cheaper to make at home, I can make this for less than $8 and feed all 5 of us. If you loved this recipe make sure to comment below and share it with your friends and family.
Check out my other Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Pressure Cooker Filipino Beef Tapa.
- Pressure Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup.
- Pressure Cooker Filipino Oxtail Soup.
- Pressure Cooker Indian Butter Chicken.
- 1-2 lb's of boneless chicken
- 2 Tablespoons of Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Onion Powder, or use 1/2 an onion minced
- 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder, or use 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 Box of Bow Tie Noodles
- 2 Can's of Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken
- 1 1/2 Cups of Milk
- 2 Cups of Fresh Spinach
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Turn on your pot and select Saute, pour in oil and brown both sides of the chicken. Add the powdered onion, powdered garlic. and sprinkle salt and pepper. Cover both sides of the chicken.
- After chicken is browned add the cans of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken.
- Top with noodles and then add the milk and sprinkle pepper on top.
- Close the lid and set the pot to 15 minutes manual or hit the Chicken/Meat Button.
- Quick Pressure Release and then open the pot and stir everything together.
- With two forks shred the chickens to the sizes you desire and then add the fresh spinach and stir until blended well.
- Serve immediately with a side of garlic bread.