This creamy and delicious Pressure Cooker Copycat Hamburger Helper Cheddar Melt will knock your family’s socks off and keep them coming for more.
I have been a long time Hamburger Helper fan, ever since I was a little girl my mom used to make these delicious quick-fix meals for my brother and me. Through the year’s I had gone through many flavors of the boxed meals they offered. The one flavor I fell in love with was the Cheddar Melt Hamburger Helper.
This isn’t your standard cheese, meat, and noodles recipe. Cheese lovers rejoice, the ingredients in this recipe have some fun surprises for you. After investigating ingredients for this dish I came to find in this recipe there are actually three different kinds of cheese.
Cheese’s in Copycat Cheddar Melt Hamburger Helper:
- Cheddar Cheese
- Blue Cheese
Instant Pot Copycat Hamburger Helper Cheddar Melt
The best thing about this dish is you can control the cheese intake and of course there are so many things you could add to or take from this dish. My family loves having a 2:3 ratio of noodles to meat, but if you would like to have more meat just double the designated meat suggestion in the recipe below.
You can also sub the ground beef with any of your favorite ground meat choices. The leftovers are just as delicious as fresh out of the pot as well.
If you love this recipe make sure you check out my other great Pressure Cooker Recipes. Including this delicious Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup, and Indian Butter Chicken that is also delicious on the 3rd day of leftovers!
- 1 lb of Ground Beef/Chicken/Turkey/Pork
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Box of Farfalle Noodles
- 3/4 Cup of Beef Stock, or replace the stock with water
- 1/4 Cup of Chicken Stock, or replace the stock with water
- 1 1/2 Cups of Milk
- 2 Cups of Cheddar
- 4 Tablespoons of Ricotta Cheese
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Blue Cheese
- Turn the pot on and press the Saute Button or press the Chicken/Meat Button. Saute the ground meat and add the powdered garlic, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Add the Noodles and the Beef and Chicken Stock (replace measurements with water if needed).
- Turn on Manual High 8 Minutes.
- Quick Release the pressure and then immediately add the milk and cheeses. Stir and let boil for 2-3 minutes and stir to combine. If noodles need more time in the pot just let boil till they are to your preference.
- Serve with some Cheddar Cheese and Parsley flakes sprinkled on top.