Who Is Reed’s and Virgil’s?
Reeds Inc. is a is making extraordinary beverages and confections using very old-fashioned, natural methods and wholesome, fresh ingredients. We are a growing family of passionate entrepreneurs who have developed food and drink, which in our opinion exceed any products within their categories in taste, quality and imagination, as we are certain you noticed by now!
Long before modern soft drinks existed, people brewed their own beverages. In the Caribbean, home brewed ginger beverages are a part of life. Reed’s brews six carbonated ginger combinations using only the finest ingredients. The six flavors are: Original Ginger, Extra Ginger, Premium Ginger, Raspberry Ginger, Cherry Ginger and Spiced Apple.
These award winning, top selling beverages are found internationally in gourmet and natural food stores. Reed’s passion for ginger comes from its incredible flavor and health giving properties.
Reed’s love for ginger has expanded to creating some of the finest candy and ice creams ever. The ice cream flavors include Original Ginger, Chocolate Ginger, and Green Tea Ginger. So go to your local store and get a delicious dose of health giving ginger with Reed’s!
China Cola can be found at many natural health food stores or ask for it at your favorite store.
REED’S Inc. is a Publicly Traded Stock on NYSE under the symbol “REED”
What I Thought
Reed’s Root Beer
Wow and Wow! If it wasn’t already hard enough to quick my long time addiction to Root Beer, Ree’ds has made it even harder! This is packed with the flavors you crave when you think of Root Beer. Never watered down and chalk full of flavor this soda is amazing! I truly love this soda, it beat its rival which I’ve been currently drinking for 4 years. I love how the flavors come through perfectly without taking over your taste buds. I don’t get the after fizzy feeling like other sodas which usually lead to be feel very bloated. I love love love this soda! Wow!
I drank my Root Beer with my Filipino dinner Chicken Tocino with rice and garlic butter Brussels sprouts. It was the perfect combination of flavors that I will defiantly be pairing together again.
Reed’s Extra Ginger Brew
Pow! Is what your mouth will feel when you first sip on this soda, the ginger will kick you in the mouth so hard you will never have to guess where the flavor is. As with their Root Beer there is no extra fizzy feeling or backwash when you drink this soda, the flavor is defiantly there and ready for you to experience. I would highly recommend this for any Ginger Ale lovers OR for when flu season comes along and the little ones tummies are not feeling well. Aside for the flavor Ginger has many positive health benefits that should be considered when drinking this soda.
The Food Matters Tv describes 10 Terrific Benefits of Ginger as this:
10 Terrific Benefits of Ginger
1. Haven’t been feeling hungry? Eat fresh ginger just before lunch to stoke a dull appetite and fire up the digestive juices.
2. Ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.
3. Ginger clears the ‘microcirculatory channels’ of the body, including the pesky sinuses that tend to flare up from time to time.
4. Feeling airsick or nauseous? Chew on ginger, preferably tossed in a little honey.
5. Can’t stop the toot-a-thon? Gas—oops—guess what?! Ginger helps reduce flatulence!
6. Tummy moaning and groaning under cramps? Munch on ginger.
7. Reeling under joint pain? Ginger, with its anti-inflammatory properties—can bring relief. Float some ginger essential oil in your bath to help aching muscles and joints.
8. Just had surgery? Chewing ginger post-operation can help overcome nausea.
9. Stir up some ginger tea to get rid of throat and nose congestion. And when there’s a nip in the air, the warming benefits of this tasty tea are even greater!
10. Bedroom blues? Try adding a gingery punch to a bowl of soup. (Psst…the Ayurvedic texts credit ginger with aphrodisiac properties)
I drank my Extra Ginger Brew with my 4 children’s favorite lunch of dinosaur chicken nuggets with curly fries. As I have grown older my stomach does not respond the same as it did when I was younger, so the Ginger Brew was a big help with digesting these tasty foods. My son also loved the flavor of this soda and gladly drank his during his lunch as well.
Overall I would highly recommend this company and their brand of Natural Soda’s to any family looking for high quality sodas. For more information about Reed’s Ginger Brew and Virgil’s Natural Sodas or to purchase your very own visit them on their Website, Facebook and Twitter.