If your looking for a healthier version of the classic chili and cheese nachos this should be your next taste bud adventure. Someone close to me hipped me to a NEW way of eating one of my all-time favorite dishes. All the ingredients can be substituted of course if you’re allergic or vegetarian. Mushrooms are ALWAYS my go-to meat substitute.
For more Healthy / Indulgent Recipes please visit our full list HERE
- -1/2 of an Avocado
- -4 tablespoons of Mango Salsa
- -2 Tablespoons of Sweet Relish
- -1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- -1/2 Cup of Spinach
- -1/6 a pound of Ground Chicken
- - Garlic Power
- -Chick Peas
- -Frozen Small Shrimps
- ,) Combine the ground chicken and small shrimp in a preheated pan and then Sautee until they are fully cooked.
- WHILE THE MEAT IS COOKING: Combine Half an avocado, relish and mango salsa.
- ) After the meat is fully cooked add spinach and chick peas to the pan and then let everything cook together.
- ) Sprinkle the cheese on top of the cooked meat and then add the mixture of veggies on the top of the cheese.
- ) Bring the heat down to a simmer, let the cheese melt and the veggies warm up.
- Make a Bed of your go to chips...In my case I have found that Sunchips - French Onion Flavor give this dish the kick it needs but if you prefer a different kind go ahead and use those.
- As soon as the Cheese is melted Pour the cheese over the chips and then serve!