Get a kick out of this delicious and easy to make Southwestern BLT. A Sourdough bread sandwich which boasts a sriracha and cilantro sauce that will surely satisfy your tastebuds. Rotisserie Chicken is complimented with some fresh tomato and lettuce leaves. Topping this big boy off we have some mouth watering Maple Bacon which I must say add’s sort of a sweet and savory flavor. Serve with your favorite bag of chips or with some tasty crisp french fries.
- 2 Slices of Sourdough Bread
- 1/4 Pound of Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- 2 Slices of Tomato
- 4 Strips Of Smoked Maple Bacon
- 1 Teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil Mayo
- 1 Teaspoon Cilantro
- Toast 2 slices of Sourdough bread.
- Cook 4 pieces of bacon and set aside.
- Mix in a small bowl 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil Mayo, 1 Teaspoons of Sriracha Sauce ( Add more if your love the heat!) and 1 Teaspoon of Cilantro. Mix Well then spread on top of the 2 pieces of toasted sourdough bread.
- Pull Chicken in chunks from the Rotisserie Chicken and layer on one toasted sourdough bread slice.
- Layer on top 2 slices of tomato and 2 lettuce leaves.
- Add 4 slices of bacon and then top with last slice of sourdough bread.
- Stick a long toothpick through the sandwich on both sides and then cut in half. ENJOY!