Perfect for any night, these Spicy Thai Chicken Wings are easy to make and full of flavor. Made with fresh garlic, butter, and Thai spices, this finger-licking chicken wing recipe is an instant family favorite.
This Spicy Buttery Chicken Wings recipe was inspired by a local visit to my local Vietnamese restaurant. I fell in love with the buttery, spicy, sweet-flavored wings I just had to mimic them at home.
Spicy Thai Chicken Wings Recipe Notes
- If you like your wings on the mild side then I suggest you pull back on the suggested siracha in the recipe card.
- This is a great make-ahead recipe! Fry the chicken wings ahead of time and then simply heat the sauce and toss the chicken wings in when you’re ready.
- I used Golden Eagle Syrup, however you can use honey or any other syrup substitute for that hint of sweetness.
These Thai chicken wings are packed full of flavor. I use fresh-cut garlic, Thai chili sauce, and other ingredients to bring this dish to life. Great for large crowds and perfect for game night meals. These Buttery Thai Chicken Wings are perfect for any occasion.
Spicy Thai Chicken Wings Ingredients
- Chicken wings
- Salt and Pepper
- Golden Eagle Syrup or Honey
- Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- Red Pepper Flakes
You can find these ingredients in just about any local grocery store. For the Syrup, I used Golden Eagle Syrup, however you can use honey or any other syrup substitute for that hint of sweetness. Bonus, this also acts as a thickening agent for the sauce which held it together perfectly.
Love this recipe? I have tons of other chicken recipes for you to try on my website. View some of my top chicken recipes on my blog below.
More Chicken Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip | Instant Pot + Slow Cooker. This easy one-pot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is packed full of flavor and oh so easy to make. It’s a foolproof appetizer recipe that easily becomes the star of any party and can be made in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker.
- Easy Spicy Chicken Strips. My Spicy Chicken Strips are perfect for weeknight dinners. It’s an easy and quick recipe that only takes a few minutes to fry up, yet it is packed full of flavor and super addictive.
- Filipino Chicken Adobo. Try my family’s secret recipe for Filipino Chicken Adobo, this popular Filipino dish has been passed down from generation to generation. Simmered in a savory sauce with soy sauce, bay leaves, and other spices low and slow, so the meat falls off the bone.
Serving Size: 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 867Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 164mgSodium: 3161mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 2gSugar: 25gProtein: 28g