“The Good Dinosaur” asks the question: What if the asteroid that forever changed life on Earth missed the planet completely and giant dinosaurs never became extinct? Find out what it would be like by watching the movie. Enjoy these human/dinosaur footprint cookies, that will surely keep your human’s and dinosaurs happy! FULL TRAILER BELOW!
Pixar Animation Studios takes you on an epic journey into the world of dinosaurs where an Apatosaurus named Arlo (voice of Raymond Ochoa) makes an unlikely human friend. While traveling through a harsh and mysterious landscape, Arlo learns the power of confronting his fears and discovers what he is truly capable of. Directed by Peter Sohn and produced by Denise Ream (“Cars 2”), Disney•Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur” opens in theaters on Nov. 25, 2015. You can read our full movie review HERE.
I can only image how amazing and frighting it would be if we did walk amongst dinosaurs today. I’m sure any kid wouldn’t mind riding a long neck who is as awesome as Arlo. What’s your kid’s favorite dinosaur? Have you see the new Disney and Pixar Movie The Good Dinosaur Yet?
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups) I used Milk Chocolate Chips in my cookies but you can have either of them.
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.