The Ultimate Chuck E. Cheese’s VIP Birthday Party Guide
Chuck E. Cheese’s has been the place to go to for birthday parties since I was a little girl in the ’90s. That’s why when I found out they now offer a Chuck E Cheese’s VIP Birthday Party option, I jumped at the opportunity to book one.
With a VIP Birthday Party, you can beat the crowds and Takeover Chuck E. Cheese’s for a minimum of an hour! Pair that with unlimited gameplay for up to 2 hours as well as a trip to the ticket blaster and you have a sure-fire party hit.
My little Esuun turned 5 years old this year and it has been such a wonderful journey watching her grow. Chuck E Cheese’s is one of her favorite places to go to with her sister Keturah, she knows she fits in and is guaranteed to have a ton of fun at. The new Play Pass system has really upgraded the overall experience at Chuck E. Cheese’s. Making gameplay less stressful for the parent when it comes to keeping track of the tokens.
Keep the fun going throughout the entire party with their Mega Birthday Package which includes unlimited games for each child in your party at all Play Pass Chuck E. Cheese’s locations.
My daughter absolutely loved her birthday party and I loved being able to host it for her. The reservation process was a breeze and everything worked out better than expected. Having the whole place to ourselves for that first full hour was magical.
There were no lines for any of the games and it was oddly nice and calm, aside from my party guests screaming in the tunnels of course. The food was amazing and the service was spectacular, I didn’t have to prep or clean up a thing.
A Chuck E. Cheese’s VIP Birthday Party is the best party option in my opinion and I highly recommend you book one today. There are so many reasons why you should book it and so many reasons why I will be booking another VIP Birthday Party for Esuun’s 6th Birthday next year. To make everything easier for you to read I broke everything down into The Ultimate Chuck E. Cheese’s VIP Birthday Party Guide.
Below you will find everything from tips on how to book your party and receive a stress-free experience, to the perks of why you shouldn’t hesitate to hit that Book button today. Let’s just say that this mom only had to bring the guest of honor with her siblings of course to the party. Who could argue with that type of checklist on the big party day?
I know you want to hear about all of the amazing things you can do during the party, but I wanted to make sure to point out how Easy the online reservation system is to use. First, you can head over to the Chuck E. Cheese’s Party Booking Website which you will find all of the party options available. Add in your local Chuck E. Cheese location to confirm this specific package is offered.
Once you confirm your location provide the number of children you would expect at your party. The minimum allowed for a VIP Birthday Party is 10 children, provide the adult count and then proceed. On the next page, you will find a calendar with all of the available Birthday Party time slots.
Look for the VIP sticker which can be found on either a Saturday or Sunday calendar date. Reserve a VIP Party on Saturday or Sunday for your birthday celebration and get the whole party area to yourself at the earliest timeslot before the restaurant opens, for one hour!
The VIP Birthday Parties Takeover Chuck E. Cheese’s for a minimum of an hour! 10+ children and Mega Super Star package required at 8 am Sat or 9 am Sun.
- Exclusive Play Band for the Birthday Star
- 1000 Bonus Tickets
- UNLIMITED GAMES per child or 60 Tokens for locations without Play Pass
- 2 slices of 1-topping pizza and drinks with free refills per child
- 9 Helium Balloons
- Ticket Blaster experience for the Birthday Star
- Collectible cup with FREE refills for the life of the cup per. child
- Goody Bag per child
- Dippin’ Dots ice cream per child
- Wristband per child at locations with Play Pass
My birthday girl and her cousin in the infamous @ChuckECheeses ticket blaster. Their method: hold the bag open and wait for them to fall inside!? #birthday #birthdayparties #vipbirthday #ad pic.twitter.com/MhMmRTmVPB
— Jays SweetNSour Life (@SweetNSourDeals) April 26, 2018
Add Food & Other Party Amenities
Easily add on extra food and party supplies to make this trip a one-stop party place. Choose from pizza, wings, salad bar, extra drinks, balloons, and much more! I personally liked that I was able to purchase extra pizza’s, drink cups, and Esuun’s birthday cake when reserving the party.
Normally when I host a party I have a lot of balls in the air with juggling getting balloons, goodie bags, the cake and other small party details. This saved me a lot of time and stress since I was already battling to get all of the kids out of the door on time that morning.
Chuck E. Cheese also offers New cakes with choice of edible image! Choose from Chuck E., Batman, Barbie, Paw Patrol and more!
Each party you book through Chuck E. Cheese’s offers free printable or customizable email invitations with photo option. All of your child’s favorite characters are available with the email invitations, my daughter chose Ariel from the Little Mermaid for hers. If your child would like to hand out physical invitations there are printable options as well.
I printed out a few invitations that Esuun wanted to hand to her cousin’s to make sure they received them. If you would like to save time and just send out email invitations you can do so with just a few clicks. I recommend doing both options as my 5-year-old had a great time walking around handing hers out.
A few days leading up to your party you will receive a phone call to confirm your party date and information. This is your opportunity to add in or take out any extra features you reserved during booking. If you have any other questions or concerns about your party this is the time to ask.
As the party host, I was able to arrive 15 minutes before the party was set to start. I inquired about arriving a tad bit earlier and was told it was no problem at all.
It’s Party Time! What Next?
As the host, you can arrive 15 minutes early to prepare for your guests to arrive. Since Chuck E. Cheese’s has taken care of the party table setup as well as all the food you have nothing else to do.
The party helper will approach you with all of your party essentials including your unlimited games party bands. Once you confirm your parties food and guests they will give you a schedule breakdown for the party which you can customize to work with your particular group.
Once the guests arrive you can hand them their unlimited games Play Pass Cards on their reusable wristbands. each Mega Super Star birthday party comes with Dippin Dots which your guests can redeem at any time during the party. The party table will be set with refillable collectible cups that each guest can enjoy throughout the party.
The pizza and Chuck E. character appearance will go as you and the party host have planned. Since the whole place is your’s Chuck E. will be available for as many photos as your party desires. My family caught tons of photos that I’m sure many of the kids will blush over in the coming years. The party host will give you an option to serve the cake directly after the pizza or to wait until you believe it is time.
Since everything else has been taken care of, you get to sit back and relax. It’s either relax or jump in and play some games with the family and friends. Rack up on tickets and get that gumball machine your 5-year-old has been eyeing since your last visit. Mingle with the other parents or encourage a healthy competition playing skee ball or basketball.
7 Tips For Party Bookers
- Stick to the schedule you originally worked out with the party host. Things can get hectic when the kids are having fun, and depending on your party size you can easily run over your intended schedule.
- Ask other parents to help. This probably goes without saying but informing any adults around you of the upcoming events can help give you extra bodies to round up the kids.
- Try to serve the pizza and cake back to back. I know your party only gets 2 hours of unlimited free play, but once that first hour is over the main doors will open and you will want to utilize that last full hour as best as you can.
- Choose your ticket blaster friend ahead of time. Each birthday star is allotted one extra spot for a friend or family member to join in. Make sure you have that child in the loop of the plans as well as a quick rundown of how the ticket blaster works ahead of time. This will save time and help make the experience that much more fun.
- Take tons of photos. The place is shut down for a full hour of your party, so take as many photos as your heart desires during that time. Chuck E. will make an appearance and give everyone ample time to grab a quick selfie or family shots during the party.
- Gratuity. Gratuity isn’t included in the final bill and can be paid by cash or check. Please keep this in mind when you are reserving your party.
- Relax and have Fun! Although this party is for your little one, there isn’t anything wrong with the adults having fun. Grab some fun pictures using the sketch machine, or a new license card with your bestie.
For more information and party booking head over to the Chuck E. Cheese’s Website now.
I hope my guide was helpful and that your family is able to take advantage of this wonderful Birthday Party offer. Comment below if you have hosted a VIP Birthday Party before and what your experience was like. What were your families favorite things about their party? Do you remember what birthday parties were like back in the ’90s? Share your stories below!