“This post was sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.”
The 2018 Winter Games have begun and this mom is super excited to watch them. I remember being a little girl and sitting with my father watching them together. Of course, our favorite parts of the games were the Ice Skating and gymnastics performances.
Although my dad is in our home country the Philippines this year I still keep up this tradition by watching the games with my kids. This year BabbleBoxx.com sent my family this wonderful box full of goodies for my whole family. Included in the box were some snacks, something just for mom and a PodPocket.
View my Full Unboxing Video I recorded live on my Facebook page. Make sure you like and follow me on facebook for more fun updates and happenings in my crazy home.
1. popchips Peanut Butter nutter puffs. Definitely one of the most surprising things I found in my Babbleboxx. I am always looking for healthy snacks to eat during the day to keep me on task with my daily calorie goal. This was surprisingly delicious and boasted 5g of protein per serving, is made with real Peanut Butter, Only 130 calories, Gluten-free, and Non-GMO. This was so delicious my 4-year-old stole one of my bags and wasn’t too friendly about sharing it with me.
Find them at your local grocery store, Amazon or HERE!
2. White Claw® Hard Seltzer. Earlier I stated how this 2018 Winter Games BabbleBoxx included something just for mom. This White Claw® Hard Seltzer drink was exactly what this mom needed. Thanks to White Claw® Hard Seltzer I get to enjoy these 4 different flavors during the games and after. I personally loved the Raspberry flavor the most and found it to be refreshing and right up my alley with the type of drinks, I normally enjoy.
White Claw® Hard Seltzer brings the simplicity that is seltzer water, along with a spike of our BrewPure™ alcohol and a hint of natural fruit flavor, to create a refreshing low-calorie seltzer drink with no artificial ingredients. This drink is only 100 calories which means I don’t have to feel guilty about enjoying a drink or two during the games. That’s seriously awesome considering I’ve been on my fitness journey since April and would hate to throw it all away now.
Find out where you can purchase White Claw near you using their Product Locator.
3. BEE & YOU Royal Jelly Raw Honey. Wow just wow, I love this product and I really enjoyed adding the BEE & YOU Royal Jelly Raw Honey to my daily cup of tea in the morning. I am always on the lookout for Raw Honey for my daily foods and drinks. Until recently I didn’t know just how much our bodies could benefit from consuming Raw Honey until a friend of mine explained it to me. Since then I have constantly hunted down products like BEE & YOU. I highly recommend you keep a jar of this in your cabinet at all times, I like to keep 1 or two on hand in my home.
Benefits: Boosts Immune System, Increases Energy, Endurance & Physical Performance, Enhances Collagen Synthesis (important for muscle building and repair) and Improves Focus.
4. BEE & YOU Propolis Raw Honey Throat Spray. Winter time always means someone in my home is going to have a sore throat. It either hits all of us or knocks us out one by one in my home. I enjoyed using BEE & YOU Propolis Raw Honey Throat Spray for my sore throat. It provided that relief I was looking for and the taste was actually kind of sweet. I didn’t have to convince my kids to use it either they willingly asked for it so bonus points for mom this winter!
Learn more and purchase BEE & YOU products by visiting this LINK.
Use Promo Code: SPC20 for 20% off Feb 1st -Feb 16th, 2018
5. PodPocket -AirPod holder. Hello, Convenience and luxury for your lovable AirPod’s. This ingenious PodPocket was made by a fellow mother to keep the teenage son from losing his! Open access along the bottom that allows charging & standing which is perfect for when you are in a rush. If you are looking to keep your AirPod’s safe and close on hand then this is the AirPods Case for you. It snaps easily onto your purse, gym bag or even a backpack. Did I mention how stylish it is with all of these wonderful colors it comes in?