“I partnered with Best Buy to bring you this informative post, All thoughts and opinions are my own.”
As a mom of 4 kids, I have become very dependent on my lovely dishwasher. It helps cut out the work this mom could use a lot of help with. Like anything in this world, sometimes appliances start to wear down. That’s when you have to consider your options of what new appliance will be joining your family.
Before you make the jump to ditch your latest appliance, look for these 5 Signs You May Need A New Dishwasher.
1. The Dishes Are Still Dirty. This pretty much can go without saying but some of us moms will kick ourselves for not properly rinsing them off, to begin with. If this happens more often than you can count then your pre-rinsing skills are not to blame. It’s possible the dishwasher is malfunctioning, but you can try to switch up your soap you use to see if that could possibly be the cause of it.
2. Water Leaking. This is a huge sign that you have a big internal problem on your hands. Immediately shut off the water if you are in the middle of a cycle. While you can opt to repair this unit, sometimes this issue can repeat and cause even more unwanted out of pocket costs.
3. The Door Won’t Close. As many of us know many dishwashers wont start a cycle until the door is properly latched closed. If you are having trouble closing your door, and then can get it closed after fiddling with it. It could possibly stop midcycle because the door will pop open. This creates more risks of the water leaking everywhere, as well as higher water and energy bills to accomodate this malfuntion.
4. Not Enough Space. Not every dishwasher is created equal, and sometimes they are not large enough to hold your families dishes duties. Or the unit it’s self is too large for that remodel you have been dreaming of. At the end of the day space is important and choosing a dishwasher that fits your families needs is top priority.
5. Not Energy Efficent. Thanks toso many advances in technology throughout the years we have found more and more units becoming Energy Efficent. If you are like my dad where he has held on to his 1990’s dishwasher simply because “it still works” then you are missing out on some serious savings. Although the cost of the unit is your initial out of pocket cost, you can calculate over the years as to how much you will save in energy and water.
If you are looking to take the leap to purchase a new dishwasher then I would highly reccomend this beautiful Bosch 100 Series 24″ Front Control Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless-Steel Tub. It is available to purchase through BestBuy.com and comes with Free Installation!
Get your dishes thoroughly cleaned without drowning out your conversations and TV shows. This remarkably quiet dishwasher features an adjustable upper rack, 6 wash cycles, and delayed start times to accommodate big messes and busy schedules.
What makes Bosch the World’s #1 Dishwasher Brand?
1) The quietest dishwasher brand in the U.S.
2) 18 sound reducing technologies.
3) InfoLight ® lets you know it’s running.
1) Bosch is the most reliable dishwasher brand with the lowest repair rate according to a leading consumer publication.
Design & Flexibility
1) A variety of designs and door handle are available to fit any kitchen.
2) 3rd rack adds 30% more loading area.
3) Adjustable Rackmatic™ rack provides 9 adjustable positions giving you maximum loading flexibility.
1) Bosch owns 5 of the top 10 drying scores out of 160 tested dishwashers by a leading consumer publication.
2) Condensation drying sets Bosch apart
Learn more about the Bosch 100 Series 24″ Front Control Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless-Steel Tub by heading over HERE. Are you ready for a new dishwasher? How long have you had your latest dishwasher in your home?