Cruising around Washington D.C. in the 2017 Subaru Impreza iSport Sedan. Read my full review plus take a virtual tour of the new 2017 Subaru Impreza iSport Sedan.
The 2017 Subaru Impreza iSport Sedan
Living in the Washington D.C. area means the commute to many delicious destinations is only but a few minutes of a drive. I took the 2017 Subaru Impreza iSport Sedan on a drive for a week and absolutely loved the power and torque it has in this sedan. Taking a quick hop on the highway really lets this baby open up and you can play with the stick shift. On the first night out with this beautiful ride, I took Shelly (I call the 2017 Subaru Impreza iSport Sedan Shelly) on a ride.
Cruising around Washington D.C.
We dined on some delicious food at the Cheesecake Factory and even got to try the Celebration Cheesecake they had for a limited time. To top that off I got to grab this baby for half off, yay to even more delicious savings. I can say that this sweet ride looks even sexier as the sun is setting.
Subaru Impreza iSport Sedan Fuel Economy
After having such a filling meal the night before, Esuun and I took a trip to the gym to work off the delicious food and cheesecake we had the night before. It’s very important to get that weekly workout in to keep your body healthy. I’m personally a gym rat so you can probably catch me at the gym as much as 4 times a week.
The Fuel economy with manual transmission gives you (hwy/city): 31/23 MPG, so I was able to get around town and drive out of town using little gas. As a mom of four on a shoestring budget, this really helped with my weekly fuel bill.
The Subaru Impreza iSport Sedan
Here are some quick stats about the car below, for a growing family of five I found the seating to be a little tight since we still have a booster seat for Esuun. If the booster seat wasn’t taking up so much space I think the kids would have fit a lot better in the back. There was ample leg room for the front seats and even a decent amount for my growing 5’11-year-old.
Spacious Interior in the Subaru Impreza iSport Sedan
There was a huge trunk space that I was honestly very shocked to have since from the outside it doesn’t look very big. To my surprise when I popped the trunk it went back pretty far, with enough space from a stroller, a cooler and bags to fit in. Which is actually perfect for my family since we like to travel and tend to take our whole house with us when we leave for a day or two.
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights
- Body-color folding side mirrors w/ integrated turn signals
- Heated side mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer (All-Weather Package)
- Two-speed windshield wipers with variable intermittent mode and mist feature
- Body-color door handles
- Roof crossbar mounting points
- Side rocker spoilers
- Single exhaust outlet w/ stainless tip (sedan)
- Trunk spoiler
- Trunk volume (sedan) 12.3 cu. ft.
- Manually adjustable front seats
- Heated front seats (All-Weather Package)
- 60/40-split flat-folding rear seatbacks
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter handle
- Sport cloth upholstery w/ red contrast stitching
- Aluminum-alloy pedal covers
- Instrument cluster with speedometer and tachometer
- Color multifunction display
- Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC)
- 4-wheel antilock braking system (ABS)
- Brake Assist
- Brake Override System
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Rear-vision camera
- STARLINK Safety & Security™
- Dual-stage deployment driver’s and front passenger’s front airbags(SRS)
- Subaru advanced frontal airbag system(SRS)
- Seat-mounted front side-impact airbags (SRS)
- Keyless Access with Push-Button Start
- Power windows
- Power side mirrors
- Electronic cruise control
- Extendable sun visors with concealed vanity mirrors
- Center console with armrest lid
- Lockable glove box
- Manually adjustable CFC-free air conditioning system
- STARLINK™ 8.0-inch Multimedia Plus
- 6 speakers
2017 Subaru Impreza iSport Sedan Review
I really like having this 2017 Subaru Impreza iSport Sedan, it’s a great sleek car you drive around town to get errands done during the day. My kids really liked the interior and said it was very comfortable and stylish, they were happy to not have the regular cotton seats we have in our minivan.
My favorite part of driving this car though was taking it on the highway and really letting it open up. It’s not often I am able to have fun like this but I had a lot of fun feeling the torque and even making the kids giggle.
For more information please visit the Subaru Impreza Website. When is the last time you test drove a Subaru? Have you ever owned a Subaru?