“This post is sponsored by 3M. All opinions are my own.“
5 Back to School Prep Tips with Post-it® and Scotch® Stationery Products
Raise your hand if your family is 100% back to school ready. My kids and I are currently gearing up to prepare for their 1rst day back to school. That means mom is in lunch box prep mode, while the kids are in school supply mode. While school supply shopping is typically only beneficial for the kids. This year, consumers will receive a $10 Fandango Promo Code* when they purchase participating Post-it and Scotch products, which you can gift to your teachers!
5 Back To School Prep Tips
1. Sleep Schedule. Start getting back into your school sleep schedule 2 – 3 weeks before school starts. If you are in crunch time and school is just around the corner don’t worry! I try to start my kids ASAP since getting back into the groove of school can be a bit difficult for my family. I start to cut off-screen time about 1-2 hours before bedtime and make sure to serve dinner no later than 6:30 pm.
2. Grab a stack of Post-it® sticky notes for school notes. I must be crazy but I like to search for funny jokes and notes I can write to my kids. I personally like to handwrite different jokes for all of my kids, so they feel like they all had a personalize joke from mom. Usually, the kids sit and tell the other kids at lunch my jokes, so it becomes something they said their friends looked forward to at lunchtime.
3. Grab Scotch® Matte Finish Magic Tape for labeling school notebooks. I loved using the Scotch® Matte Finish Magic Tape when it came to labeling my kid’s notebooks. I’m sure parents of multiples can understand how crazy it can get with siblings pick the same notebook designs. This year I cut all the arguing off by simply making sure to label each of their notebooks before the start of school. This also helped save time for my kids and their teachers in the classrooms.
4. Grab an extra stack of Post-it® sticky notes to gift to your child’s teacher. Even though they won’t thank you at first, you are saving them so much hassle and time by gifting an extra pad. There are a million things these teachers use these pads for, which I couldn’t even try to list. My cousin who is a teacher uses them for organizing her day to day activities, setting notes for her to follow up on at the end of class. The list goes on and on I tell you.
5. Search for practical and easy to achieve bento box lunch idea’s on Pinterest. Trust me when I say there is no award for the cutest bento box in the school. What always matters is providing lunches your kids will love, all while creating balanced meals that taste amazing. I like to throw together no-hassle breakfast for lunch bento boxes, as well as some high protein no-cook meals like these.
Purchase $10 of Post-it® and Scotch™ stationery back to school supplies and get a Fandango Promo Code* for your next movie ticket purchase. Pay it forward to your kid’s teacher with a movie night out on you and your family. This amazing offer won’t last long, so make sure you look out for these products in the store. We found our products in the Back To School section of our local Walmart.
Steps To Participate
- Purchase $10 worth of participating Post-it® and Scotch™ back to school supplies in one transaction at Walmart stores or at Walmart.com between 7/22/19 and 9/8/19. Retain your receipt.
- Take a photo of your entire receipt and upload the image using either your mobile device or desktop computer. Submit the image of your full receipt HERE by 9/30/19.
- Submissions are reviewed within 2-5 business days. Once your submission has been validated, you will receive an email with a $10 Fandango Promotional Code.
*Visit www.activaterewards.com/3Mbacktoschool for full details.
If you are looking to treat your amazing teachers to a wonderful movie night, make sure you head to your local Walmart and take advantage of the offer going on now! Not only will you help fill up your child’s classroom with extra supplies for these amazing teachers, but you will also be able to give them a night off that they will remember.