If you’re looking for a moist cake that boasts some delicious fresh pineapples this is the recipe for you. A Butter cake mix with fresh pineapple juice topped with a fresh pineapple and buttercream frosting. This sweet treat is the perfect portion for satisfying your sweet tooth. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or top it off with some whipped cream.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Golden Butter Cake Mix
- 2 Fresh Pineapples
- 1 Cup of Fresh Pineapple Juice taken from the 2 Pineapples
- 1/3 Cup of Oil
- 2 Eggs
- Pineapple Core Slicer
- Butter Cream Frosting
- Mini Bundt Pan
- Core 2 Fresh Pineapples with a Core Slicer.
- Once you have removed the sliced pineapples squeeze the remaining juices from the pineapple into a measuring cup. Repeat this with the 2nd pineapple until you have reached 1 cup.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the direct EXCEPT replace the water with the fresh squeezed pineapple juice.
- Spray a mini bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut and insert the pineapple slices to fit at the bottom of the bundt pan. Top with cake mix.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 25 Minutes or until you can stick a toothpick clean through. The tops should be light brown.
- Let cool and then gently push down at the tops of the mini cakes to release them from the sides of the pan. Gently slide them out of the pan onto a cooling rack.
- Melt 1/4 – 1/2 a container of buttercream frosting in a separate bowl. Top each of the cakes with as much frosting as you wish. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or with whipped cream. Enjoy!