This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SunsOutSpoonsOut #CollectiveBias
Last Saturday was a hot hot hot summer day, and it seemed as though we were melting in our shoes. I had such a great idea to make Ice Cream Cupcake made entirely of Ice Cream but topped with the fresh Peaches. This would surely help us cool off and keep the kids smiling on the hot summer day. The perfect ice cream ended up being the Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Bean Flavor for the bottom of the cupcake, along with the Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt for the frosting. Of course, the fresh peaches would be the topping for this delicious idea. My kids were so excited to try this we rushed home and got to work on this delicious recipe.
- 10 Great Value Chocolate Cookies
- 1 Tub of Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream
- 1 Tub of Blue Bunny Caramel Praline Crunch Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream
- Fresh Peaches
- 1 Zip Lock Bag
- Cupcake Liners
- Cupcake Pan
- Place 10 cookies in a ziplock bag, smash the cookies to a fine consistency. ( It’s okay to have a few chunks )
- Line the cupcake pan with the cupcake liners. Fill the bottom of the cupcake liners with a layer of the crushed cookies.
- Scoop the Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream into each of the cupcake liners. Fill each one and then press the ice cream down. Keep filling the cupcake liners until there is an even line of ice cream for each cupcake is packed tightly.
- Place the Cupcakes back into the freezer for about 2-4 hours, or until the ice cream has settled and hardened.
- Let Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream sit out for a few minutes and then add it to a piping bag. Pipe the ice cream on top of your cupcakes. Add sprinkles and cut peaches.
- Let sit in Freezer until you are ready to serve or serve immediately. Enjoy!