These Bumblebee Honey Cupcakes with Honey Cream Cheese Frosting are insanely delicious. Made with a touch of honey and cinnamon, these bumblebee inspired cupcakes are almost too cute to eat.
Perfect for any occasion, these Honey Cinnamon Cupcakes are a moist and delicious cupcake made from scratch. They offer a sweet vanilla cupcake with a sprinkle of a honey and cinnamon flavor.
Topped with a cream cheese frosting with another touch of honey and cinnamon. Then perfectly decorated with mini sugar bee’s that you can find online or in your nearest store that sells baking supplies.
Recommended Tools For Bumblebee Honey Cupcakes
- Hand Mixer
- Stand Mixer
- Piping Bag
- Cupcake or Muffin pans (x2)
- Cooking Spray
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
Honey Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
I’m in love with this sweet frosting, it’s easy to make and goes great with other cupcake flavors such as chocolate, vanilla bean, and more. If you would like to try pairing this Cinnamon Honey Cream Cheese Frosting with a moist Chocolate Cupcake try my recipe here!
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon half and half or whole milk
- *Yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 large piping bag, 1 large round frosting tip
- Wilton sugar “bees” icing decoration
Try My Other Cupcake Recipes:
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting & Marshmallow Creme Filling. Sink your teeth into a childhood favorite cupcake that is as easy to bake as it is to eat. My Chocolate cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream frosting and marshmallow creme filling will make the kid in you cheer.
- Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Frosting and Caramel Filling. Try my crowd-pleasing, delicious, made from scratch Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with a Salted Caramel Frosting and Caramel Filling. Topped with caramel and sprinkled with sea salt, this decadent cupcake is perfect for chocolate lovers everywhere.
- Valentine’s Day Strawberry Red Velvet Cupcakes. Make these deliciously moist Red Velvet Cupcakes stuffed with Strawberries from scratch. They are topped with Chocolate Ganache and hand-dipped chocolate strawberries.
- Valentine’s Day Cherry Red Velvet Cupcakes. A Red Velvet Cupcake filled with a delicious from-scratch Cherry Sauce. Topped with Chocolate Ganache and chocolate-dipped cherries.
- Simple Snowman Cupcakes. From FindingDebra.com – Make a cute Snowman Cupcake with just a few ingredients. It’s easy to assemble and perfect for the holidays.
Directions for Cupcakes:
Directions for Frosting:
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 393Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 275mgCarbohydrates: 52gFiber: 0gSugar: 42gProtein: 4g