My Spicy Chicken Strips are perfect for weeknight dinners. It’s an easy and quick recipe that only takes a few minutes to fry up, yet it is packed full of flavor and super addictive.
Easy Spicy Chicken Strips
With busy school nights, I like to find recipes that take minimal time to prepare. Cooking for a family of 5 can be interesting some days, depending on everyone’s mood dinner can be a hit or miss. I’m happy to report that when it comes to these homemade Spicy Chicken Strips, it’s a meal we can all agree on. Pair it with a favorite side dish and some veggies and we have a winner!
One of the most memorable recipes my mother made for me when I was little, was her Easy Spicy Chicken Strips. To this day, I can still remember the smell of the flour mixture hitting the hot oil and frying to a golden delicious color.
Remembering how easy and how quickly she was in and out of the kitchen on school nights gave me the most wonderful idea. I decided to give my mother’s recipe a makeover and serve it for dinner, it was an instant hit!
Not only does it take a few minutes for it to fry up, but it is packed full of flavor and my kids love it. If you want to get in and out of the kitchen as quickly as possible, you can premix the mixture and have it set aside and ready to go when you are. I hope you enjoy my Spicy Chicken Strips as much as my kids and I did. If you make this during the school week, share it with me on Facebook or Twitter.
Try my other Easy Recipes!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip | Instant Pot + Slow Cooker. This easy one-pot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is packed full of flavor and oh so easy to make. It’s a foolproof appetizer recipe that easily becomes the star of any party and can be made in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker.
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad. Enjoy a fresh and crisp Mediterranean Pasta Salad in under 10 minutes! Made with fresh ingredients and a healthy sprinkling of feta cheese, it’s the perfect pasta salad for any time of the year.
- Easy Fried Onions. This crispy restaurant-quality Easy Fried Onions will make your taste buds sing. Perfect for helping create Easy Winter Meals With The Family.
- Quick and Easy Queso Dip. Try this Quick and Easy Queso Dip. Made with freshly grated cheddar cheese and freshly chopped veggies. It’s the perfect quick and easy recipe for back to school snacks or at any time of the year.
- 1 Pound chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 Cup flour
- 1 1/2 Cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp paprika
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp pepper
- BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a baking tray.
- In a bowl, mix the Panko bread crumbs with the salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and set aside as well.
- Thinly slice the chicken breasts. Coat with the flour, dip in the egg and coat in the Panko bread crumbs.
- Place on the baking pan and repeat the process with the rest of the stripes.
- Take to the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve with BBQ sauce and enjoy.
- You can also deep fry them instead of baking them.