Try this Quick and Easy Queso Dip. Made with freshly grated cheddar cheese and freshly chopped veggies. It’s the perfect quick and easy recipe for back-to-school snacks or at any time of the year.
Quick and Easy Queso Dip
After my 6-year-old daughter broke her leg my family banned together to make sure she still had an amazing summer. Being mom, of course, I quickly drew up some plans for fun activities and foods she can eat. My family’s Quick and Easy Queso Dip recipe came in handy as it brought a huge smile to her face every time I prepared it.
Easy Snack Recipe
I would love to say that being a parent, which in my case is being a single mom of 4 kids will become easier as time goes on. In my world, it seems as though it only becomes more hectic and busy. I guess in a sense you could refer to it as “Leveling Up” as each kid becomes 1 year older.
Easy Queso Dip Recipe
When it comes to my kids I feel like they love to keep me on my toes. Always prepared and always ready for the next big thing. In my family’s case, the next big thing this summer involved a trip to the Emergency Room.
My 6-year-old is an aspiring gymnastic who absolutely loves to flip. Most of the time we joke about how she can pretty much flip wherever there is a floor. Which is basically everywhere.
While most days she is very safe and our family keeps her flipping self out of harm’s way. There are some things you just can’t avoid. Two weeks ago my baby girl was attempting to beat her record and see how many backhand springs she could do till she tired out. Unfortunately, this activity ended with her crashing into the trampoline and a broken leg.
The Best Queso Recipe
Although our summer plans were instantly changed, it hasn’t changed her spunky spirit. My family is amazing and has band together to make sure all of her needs are met and that her summer is still amazing. Since our lives are already pretty hectic, adding a broken leg to the equation means we had to become more creative with our tactics.
NEW Tyson Chicken Chips
That means adding in fun activities for her to do in the home, as well as in our backyard. Things such as arts and crafts where she can paint and make slime. As well as moments where she can sit on a blanket in the backyard and blow bubbles. Weather permitting she is able to color on the sidewalk and even take quick trips to the grocery store to pick out her favorite snacks.
Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Chips
While in Walmart during a recent snack run, my family came across the NEW Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Chips! My family is always up to try new products, especially when it comes to pairing them with my Quick and Easy Queso Dip. Find the Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Chips in the freezer aisle next to their other wonderful products.
Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Chips different flavors:
NEW Chicken Chips!
Regular chips and dip are great but these Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Chips are where it’s at guys. If you are like me and love that crispy part of Tyson’s Chicken Strips, then this is going to knock that flavor ball out of the park for you. The BBQ Chicken Chips have a tiny kick of spice that none of my kids minded.
The Ranch flavor was finger-licking good and I must say one of my favorite pairings when it comes to this Quick and Easy Queso Dip. It’s got that extra level of flavor your taste buds didn’t even know they were looking for.
More Quick and Easy Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip | Instant Pot + Slow Cooker
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Easy Fried Onions
- Easy Spicy Chicken Strips.
Love this recipe? Save it for later by pinning it or bookmarking it! Tried this combo? Make sure you leave a comment below and let us know which Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Chips is your favorite pairing for this recipe.
- 1 lb Cheddar Cheese, Go for a NON-Pasteurized Cheddar cheese at the Deli counter
- 1 1/3 Cup Half and Half
- 1/2 Diced Yellow Onion
- 2 Diced Jalapenos
- 1 Diced Tomato, Add extra if your family loves this ingredient
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup (optional) Cilantro
- 1 Cup (optional) pico de gallo
- Dice up onion and jalapenos.
- In a medium-sized pan (I used a cast iron) add olive oil, onion, and jalapenos. Cook on medium-low heat until the onions are translucent. About 5-6 Minutes
- Add the half and half and stir until well combined. Crumble your cheddar cheese (or do thin slices) and add them in small batches. The key is to not add more cheese until the previous cheddar cheese you added is completely melted. Stir frequently and do not let overcook. (This should take about 10-15 minutes.)
- After all, cheese has been melted continue to stir as you add in the diced tomatoes.
- Feel free to add in the optional pico de gallo, and cilantro at this time.
- Serve immediately to family and friends.