A quick and easy Christmas morning breakfast recipe made right in your Instant Pot. This Instant Pot Eggnog French Toast is full of delicious eggnog flavor and topped with maple syrup.
Christmas Morning Breakfast Recipe
Look no further for one of the easiest Christmas morning breakfast recipes you will ever find. Not only is this recipe quick and easy, but it’s also made in your magic Instant Pot. This Eggnog French Toast is an instant crowd-pleaser and can be made in under 30 minutes!
There is nothing like the excitement of having a Christmas morning breakfast with the family. Spend less time in the kitchen and more time with the kids with this Easy Eggnog French Toast Recipe.
Instant Pot Eggnog French Toast Ingredients:
- Brioche or Challah bread
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, eggnog, and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Add the cubed bread and with the help of a spatula mix delicately to evenly coat the bread. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Grease a baking pan that can fit into your Instant Pot. Place the trivet inside the Instant pot and fill with 1 cup water. Place the baking pan on top of the trivet and cover with aluminum foil.
- Clove the lid and valve and set on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Manually release steam, open the valve and lid and discard the foil.
- Remove the baking pan and serve while warm.
Instant Pot Eggnog French Toast Recipe Notes:
- I love to make french toast with stale bread. The older the better!
- Since eggnog has a subtle spiced flavor you don’t need to add more spices to make it. However, if you really like the warmth spices give feel free to add ½ Tsp cinnamon + ¼ Tsp nutmeg or any other combination you like.
- You can serve it with a simple icing on top (just mix icing sugar + milk together) or with maple syrup.
To make this recipe you will need a few items from your kitchen cabinets. This is a pot in pot recipe for the instant pot, so you will need a trivet and baking pan that fits inside of the pot. See below for the full list of items you need to make this recipe.
Items You Need:
- An Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker
- A Trivet
- Instant Pot sized Baking Pan (recommend 7-inch)
- Medium Mixing Bowl
Do you love this Pressure Cooker Eggnog French Toast recipe? Try some of my other popular Instant Pot and Pressure Cooker recipes below!
More Instant Pot Recipes
If you love cooking with Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker as much as I do, then you will love my other recipes. My most popular Indian Butter Chicken recipe is a kid-approved and a dish where the leftovers are the best part!
- Pressure Cooker Indian Butter Chicken. Do you love curry? Instant Pot Indian Butter Chicken is a buttery chicken that is smothered in a creamy tomato-based sauce. This crowd-pleasing dish will have your home smelling like your favorite Indian Restaurant.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip | Instant Pot + Slow Cooker. This easy one-pot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is packed full of flavor and oh so easy to make. It’s a foolproof appetizer recipe that easily becomes the star of any party and can be made in the Instant Pot or Slow Cooker.
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip. Three cheers for Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip! This tasty dip features three different kinds of cheese and oh so much flavor. If you are looking for a tasty Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip then you are in the right place. Packed with flavor this easy recipe feeds a large crowd and is perfect for entertaining.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 483Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 261mgSodium: 453mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 16g