Workout In A Judgement Free Zone – Join Planet Fitness Today For $1 Down!
It’s time to workout in a comfortable Judgment Free Zone with Planet Fitness. I can tell you from experience half the battle with working out is just getting to the gym. Especially when nowadays most gyms are a pretty costly investment. Thankfully we now have places like Planet Fitness where you can Join Planet Fitness Today For Just $1 Down!
Now through January 15th, 2019 take advantage of the new membership sale with this $1 down and $10 a month deal at Planet Fitness. Planet Fitness’ mission is to enhance people’s lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®.
This is perfect for those of us who are just starting out on our fitness journeys, or for people like me who tend to get nervous working out next to strangers.
Planet Fitness has revolutionized the fitness industry with extremely low prices and offers a variety of benefits including a hassle-free environment called the Judgement Free Zone®, brand name cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, flat screen televisions, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf® program, and much more.
If you have never heard of Planet Fitness then you will be excited to learn about all of the benefits they offer their members. Things such as their Free fitness training which is included in all memberships. As well other perks you can always take advantage of if you upgrade your membership.
Upgraded Membership Perks:
- Use of Any Planet Fitness Worldwide
- Bring a Guest Anytime
- Use of HydroMassage (Unlimited Use!)
- Use of Tanning Beds (Unlimited Use!)
- and Much More!
Although half the battle is getting to the gym, the other part of living a healthy lifestyle is getting that good workout in and eating balanced meals. I would consider myself a seasoned gym rat and to say I have made a few mistakes along the way in my fitness journey is an understatement. The things I have learned have helped me get to the fit me I am today.
Here are a few of my 8 Tips For A Successful Workout that I hope are helpful to you. Please make sure to always keep your heart rate in mind and always listen to your body. Do not overwork yourself and stay hydrated and fed! Losing weight or bodybuilding does not require you to starve yourself. Eat good and live happily!
8 Tips For A Successful Workout
- Eat a balanced meal before and after you head to the gym (within about 1 hour prior and post workout)
- Bring a protein bar (just in case)
- Bring a full water bottle
- Roll out and stretch before you start your workout and after
- It doesn’t have to burn for the workout to be successful (sometimes it doesn’t burn)
- Breathe Properly while working out (Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth)
- Having good form is better than upping your weights. A proper form workout does more than a heavy weighted workout.
- Get comfortable with your gym by taking that tour and asking all the questions your heart desires.
I really hope some of those tips were helpful for you and that you are able to kill it at your next workout. Head over to PlanetFitness.com now to grab this amazing deal before it ends!