It’s that time of the year when Busch Gardens Williamsburg celebrates Christmas in their beautiful theme park. Christmas Town is better than ever this year with their over 8 Million light display. As well as some fun live shows that you can catch throughout the park. The best part about Christmas Town is that you don’t have to leave the park to enjoy the many amenities they offer. I can’t wait to bring my family back again, they can’t stop talking about our latest trip there.
View my full Top 10 Things To Do At Christmas Town in Busch Gardens Williamsburg below. There is truly a whole lot for the family to do and enjoy in Christmas Town you really have to spend more than one day here. Christmas Town in Busch Gardens is open daily except for Christmas Day all the way until New Years.
1. Cookies and Cocoa. If you are looking for some fresh baked cookies and warm hot cocoa then you definitely need to take a trip to the Cookies an Cocoa shop. The whole family can sit in the warm shop and load up on delicious cookies and hot cocoa. If you would like to purchase and go then you can buy the cookies by the dozen and enjoy them as you walk around the park. I highly recommend this expierence as my little ones throughouly enjoyed it.
2. Ride The Train During The Day and After Sunset. My family takes a ride on the train every visit to Busch Gardens, this was an especially special train ride since the park was decorated so beautifully for Christmas. One of the best views you can get and experiences is a full train ride through the park on the train. If you can plan out a time you and your family can take a ride on this beloved train.
3. Ride the Skyride After Sunset. If you don’t mind the wait to ride on these beauties then you definitely need to take a ride. Catch a bird’s eye view of the parks 8 Million lights from the comfort of a car fit for your family. A great highlight of our trip hands down.
4. Visit All Of The Christmas Trees Through The Park. Each country boasts its own beautiful Christmas Tree that you just have to see. This tree was one of my kid’s favorites, they loved seeing the beautiful lights and the dancing light show O’ Tannenbaum located just outside of Das Festhaus®. MAke sure you snap some wonderful photos of your family in front of the many trees. Who knows they might make it on your Christmas Card this year.
5. Walk Through The Polar Pathway. During the winter they transformed Italy’s Escape from Pompeii® into the Polar Pathways. The smell of Christmas trees coupled with the dazzling light display of Polar Pathway will make you feel as if Christmas is here. Featuring a cascading icy wonderland that shimmers in the moonlight and fun polar bears you can catch a selfie with.
6. Visit Santas Workshop. I hope you were good all year round because this is the chance to tell him what’s on the top of your Christmas Wish List. Enjoy a walk through his workshop filled with displays of the wonderful toys he will bring to all the good little boys and girls around the world. Keep your eyes peeled for Santa’s Elfs and toy soldiers you will encounter on your way through his workshop. This is a fun experience that the whole family can enjoy, with tons of photo ops throughout the workshop.
7. Catch A Live Show. Catch the many complimentary shows Busch Gardens hosts. This year they have some wonderful seasonal shows such as a full-scale ice show, ‘Twas That Night. Check out the list below and make sure to plan out your visit to be able to see at least one of them during your visit.
— Jays SweetNSour Life (@SweetNSourDeals) December 2, 2017
8. Feast On Some Seriously Delicious Food. This year my family was able to use meal tickets offering us a huge feast of food. If the cheerful music that was playing around the park and the beautiful light displayed didn’t make us warm. This food surely did the trick, so much food and drinks that the kids turned from hangry to joyful within 5 minutes. I love the huge selection this park offers as far as themed food for each country it hosts. If you are interested in purchasing a meal ticket for your visit make sure you view the resturants available on their website and plan out where you would like to take your family and taste buds on an adventure.
#ChristmasTownVA is a magical wonderland in @buschgardensva my family had a blast attending our first but defiantly not last year here. One of the highlights of our trip was visiting the Cookies and Cocoa shop where we had some delicious homemade cookies and rich got chocolate. This sweet treat was a delicious surprise for us to find. __________________________________________ #travel #cookies #hotchocolate #visit #traveler #traveling #christmas #holidays #christmasseason #seasons #williamsburg #va #family #familytravel #hosted #ambassador #thrillchasers #familytraveling #familyfriendly #dxcited #happy #themepark
9. Drink Their Signature Cocoa or Something For The Adults. I personally loved the Hot Cocoa at the Cocoa and Cookies shop. My kids loved it as well and couldn’t get enough of it. Although I didn’t drink during this trip there were some insanely delicious drinks on tap and from the bottle available throughout the park. If you really enjoy the wine you tasted, Busch Gardens offers a buy now pick up at the Exit when you leave the park option. That way you aren’t carrying a bottle of wine during your visit to the Park.
Make sure if you are in the Williamsburg VA Area you head over and check out #ChristmastownVA in @BuschGardensVA. Open daily until New Years Day you can find amazing experiences, live shows & more! #ThrillChaser #ambassador #travel #themepark pic.twitter.com/PxJai6KvzC
— Jays SweetNSour Life (@SweetNSourDeals) December 18, 2017
10. Experience Over 8 Million Light’s Displayed Throughout the Park. This year Busch Gardens has upped their light display to over 8 Million Lights Throughout the park. If you didn’t have a reason to go before then seeing just these amazing lights will blow you away. My kids loved walking around the park checking out all the light displays.
Make sure you head to Busch Gardens Williamsburg soon before Christmas Town disappears. Christmas Town in Busch Gardens is open daily except for Christmas Day all the way until New Years. Snag your tickets now and make sure you grab a Meal Ticket for the whole family. Trust me when I say you won’t want to miss their delicious food and drinks.