Create some spooky cool DIY Zombie Eyes Bath Bombs for your next Halloween celebration. These make really cool gifts and party favors!
DIY Zombie Eyes Bath Bombs
Halloween is that one time of the year when you can truly let your ‘Freak’ out and your hair down. It’s the perfect time to practice that dramatic makeup tutorial you have had your eye on. Speaking of eyes I have a fun DIY project that will make any Zombie smile.
These insanely easy DIY Zombie Eyes Bath Bombs are the perfect Trick or Treat bag filler. They are also great for fun Halloween Party favors. Everything you need to make this cute yet a little creepy DIY project is listed below. Please make sure to view all of the in-process photos before starting your project.
If you liked my DIY Zombie Eyes Bath Bombs then you are going to love my Halloween inspired Eyeball cupcakes. A deliciously spooky way decorate your favorite cupcake recipe. Head over HERE to learn how you can Throw an Easy DIY Halloween Party.
Other Supplies You Will Need
Finding the items in this DIY is very simple! Head to your nearest hobby lobby or Michaels to find everything you need. If you would like to skip the in-person shopping, simply head online to purchase everything for pickup or delivery. I have dropped some supply recommendations for you below, feel free to click through those links or use supplies you have on hand.
Other Halloween DIY Projects You May Like
- Jack Skellington Mason Jar | Halloween Craft. This Jack Skellington Mason Jar Halloween Craft is the perfect way to creep your way into the Halloween season. Fill it with your favorite candies and treats, it’s the perfect Halloween Craft that you can keep or gift.
- Halloween Color By Numbers Printables. These free Halloween Color By Numbers Printables are loads of fun for all ages. Grab your spooky fun printables below for a creepy good time.
- Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bags | Halloween Craft. These Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bags are so cute and perfect for Halloween celebrations. They are so easy to make, and even more fun to hand out to friends.
- Paper Quilling: Halloween Monsters. It’s time to get crafty with this easy to follow Paper Quilling Halloween Monsters tutorial. Create some insanely cute little monsters with your family today. These are also a fun Halloween Monsters craft perfect for sharing with friends.
- 12 ct mini muffin silicone pan (Amazon link below)
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- Your favorite soap colorant (I used lilac)
- Your favorite soap fragrance (I used wild berry)
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 12 ct Wilton zombie eyeballs icing decoration
- Add the baking soda, citric acid, and cornstarch to a glass or metal bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the coconut oil, 3-4 drops of your soap colorant (add more drops if you want a darker color) and 1 teaspoon of soap scent. Stir well to incorporate.
- Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of water on top and stir well. You want the mixture to feel like damp sand and clump in your hand when you squeeze it. If necessary, add an additional tablespoon of water.
- Transfer to the silicone molds and press down firmly, filling about 3/4 of the way.
- Place a zombie eyeball into the middle of each bath bomb.
- Allow to air dry for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.