DIY Zombie Eyes Bath Bombs
Halloween is that one time of the year when you can truly let your ‘Freak’ out and your hair down. It’s the perfect time to practice that dramatic makeup tutorial you have had your eye on. Speaking of eyes I have a fun DIY project that will make any Zombie smile.
This insanely easy DIY Zombie Eyes Bath Bombs are the perfect Trick or Treat bag filler. They are also great for fun Halloween Party favors. Everything you need to make this cute yet a little creepy DIY project is listed below. Please make sure to view all of the in-process photos before starting your project.
If you liked my DIY Zombie Eyes Bath Bombs then you are going to love my Halloween inspired Eyeball cupcakes. A deliciously spooky way decorate your favorite cupcake recipe. Head over HERE to learn how you can Throw an Easy DIY Halloween Party.
Other Supplies You Will Need:
Wild Berry Liquid Soap Fragrance – Hobby Lobby: Link
- 12 ct mini muffin silicone pan (Amazon link below)
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- Your favorite soap colorant (I used lilac)
- Your favorite soap fragrance (I used wild berry)
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 12 ct Wilton zombie eyeballs icing decoration
- Add the baking soda, citric acid, and cornstarch to a glass or metal bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the coconut oil, 3-4 drops of your soap colorant (add more drops if you want a darker color) and 1 teaspoon of soap scent. Stir well to incorporate.
- Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of water on top and stir well. You want the mixture to feel like damp sand and clump in your hand when you squeeze it. If necessary, add an additional tablespoon of water.
- Transfer to the silicone molds and press down firmly, filling about 3/4 of the way.
- Place a zombie eyeball into the middle of each bath bomb.
- Allow to air dry for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.