Fall means pumpkin and whats fall without pumpkin-flavored desserts. Enjoy a slice of this amazingly easy to make Pumpkin Tiramisu with your morning cup of coffee.
It’s finally here! Fall has come upon us as we enter our back to school phase with the kiddos. Fall for my kids was a huge change, they attended their first year of public school. Even though they attended summer school to prep for the upcoming fall, they looked forward to the start of the new school year. To celebrate this wonderful season to the fullest, I am sharing my families favorite Easy To Make Fall Inspired Pumpkin Tiramisu recipe.
Whenever you think of fall you think of hoodies, falling leaves, football and of course pumpkins! With Halloween around the corner, almost every grocery or retail store is loading up on anything pumpkin-themed or flavored. While I was walking through the grocery store aisles a recipe popped into my head that I just couldn’t wait to share with my family and friends.
I love baking and serving dishes to my large family, especially during the holiday season. Instead of bringing the same old desserts to the typical family holiday get together I wanted to give my family and friends something that would be memorable. This easy to make fall dessert was a hit and my family and friends absolutely loved it. I personally loved how easy it was to make.
Typically with a traditional Tiramisu, you would use ladyfingers and brush those with a strong espresso mix. I wanted to give this recipe a spin and use a Pumpkin flavored cake mix that is only available during the fall. As well as mix up the coffee ingredient and use the seasonal Dunkin Donuts pumpkin Spice coffee ground.
Note: If you are making this out of season, use your favorite regular espresso coffee brand in place of this ingredient.
- Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cake Mix
- Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3/4 Cup of Dunkin' Donuts® Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 16 oz's of Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Bag of DOVE® Dark Chocolate Pumpkins
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease 1 12 inch cake pan, line pan with cooking parchment paper and butter. Make cake mix as directed on box, but substitute the water for milk, add as directed the oil and eggs. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 25 to 29 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee, and powdered sugar together. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, 1 Container of Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add and beat heavy whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- To assemble, cut each cake horizontally to make 2 layers. Place 1 cake layer on a plate; moisten generously or as much as you want with coffee, then spread with about 1 cup of the filling. Repeat with remaining layer. Spread remaining filling over top and side of the cake.
- Unwrap and shred 15-20 DOVE® Dark Chocolate Pumpkin's, carefully spread over top of the cake.
- Serve and enjoy!