Nothing says fall like my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes. These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are made with real pumpkins and buttermilk making them super moist and fluffy, they are perfect for fall mornings.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes
These moist and fluffy fall-inspired buttermilk pancakes are amazing. Since Fall is in the air I decided this morning, why not throw together delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes for the kids for breakfast?
I was more than excited to make this season’s first batch of buttermilk pancakes. It’s almost like it signals fall is officially here, and mom is ready to make everything pumpkin-flavored under the sun.
Most days I have to fight my kids to finish up all of the pancakes I make them in the morning. However, when it comes to gobbling up these delicious pancakes, the kids had no problems asking for more. I personally like to make extras and set them aside for myself to eat as snacks later in the day. It’s like a sweet treat I can look forward to when the kids are at school and I’m hard at work online.
I hope you enjoy these super easy to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes. Please come back and let me know what your family thought of them. Also, let me know what you topped your pancakes with. My kids love the classic Maple Syrup, while I love to use my homemade vanilla syrup.
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donuts. Fill your home with the smell of freshly made Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donuts, perfect for this beautiful fall weather we are having.
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake. A quick and easy Pumpkin Spice Milkshake. Made with real pumpkin, spices, and creamy ice cream. It’s the perfect way to treat yourself to a delicious treat right at home!
- Baked Buttermilk Pumpkin Donuts. Get into the fall spirit with my delicious and easy to make Baked Buttermilk Pumpkin Donuts. This baked pumpkin donut recipe is made with buttermilk for a fluffy yet moist donut.
- Pumpkin Tiramisu. Fall means pumpkin and what’s fall without pumpkin-flavored desserts. Enjoy a slice of this amazingly easy to make Pumpkin Tiramisu with your morning cup of coffee.
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2-2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg plus 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 or 1 Cup of White Chocolate Chips
- Whipped Butter
- In a bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups buttermilk, pumpkin, egg, egg white, and oil. Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cloves, cinnamon, ginger and salt in a separate bowl.
- Stir into the pumpkin mixture just enough to combine. Add extra buttermilk if the batter is too thick.
- Add White Chocolate Chips to batter and fold in with a spatula
- Heat butter in a griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Let batter rest on the counter for up to 5-7 minutes, and then scoop the batter onto the griddle.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and butter.