This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, it’s that wonderful time of the year when our homes will be filled with the smell of delicious food. Family and friends will be visiting and giving thanks to the many things we are grateful for throughout the year.
As a mom of four, I feel like the holidays seem to fly by and we are always on the go during this time of the year. With the many different foods that will be made throughout the holiday season, I like to try to find dishes that are quick and easy.
My kids love cheesy pasta dishes so throughout the holiday season I like to try and mix them up and add different flavor combinations. Since it is finally that beautiful Fall Season, the maple flavor bacon really adds that sweet note to the dish that makes it sing.
This dish is one of my favorite family dinner night or even during those wonderful Holiday Dinners as my go-to for something simple and quick. I found my ingredients including the Barilla Penne Pasta, Barilla Marinara Sauce and Galbani Cheese at my local Walmart.
I like to pop into the Walmart on my way home from the gym and grab ingredients for a quick meal to satisfy my whole family. I really like to use Galbani Cheese as my go-to cheesy ingredient for this recipe because Galbani Cheeses have no additives like cellulose, potato starch or other anti-clumping agents.
They have been making their wonderful products with over 130 Years of Italian Craftsmanship, are the #1 Cheese Brand in Italy, #1 Ricotta and #1 Chunk Mozzarella Brand in the USA. When it comes to choosing the perfect pasta I like to turn to Barilla since Barilla stands for the joy of healthy and pleasurable eating. It’s a no-brainer that I would choose them as my go to Penne Pasta.
If you would like to try this recipe then head to your local Walmart where they are hosting a great money saving offer from Ibotta you can take advantage of today. Save money during your shopping trip by snagging this Ibotta offer will where you can earn $2 when you purchase Barilla Pasta/Sauce and Galbani Cheese together.
Cheesy Bacon and Spinach Penne Pasta
- 1 Box of Barilla Penne Pasta
- 1 Cup of Barilla Marinara Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups of Evaporated Milk
- 3 Tablespoons of Galbani Ricotta Cheese
- Shredded Galbani Mozzarella Cheese
- 1-2 Cups of Maple Bacon Bits
- 3 Cups of Fresh Spinach
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder
- Fresh Parsley
- 1 Cup of Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- In a large pot boil and cook the Barilla Penne Pasta until it is el dente, drain and set aside until the sauce is finished.
- In a large cast iron pan or nonstick skillet cook the diced maple bacon bits and set aside.
- Using the leftover grease from the maple bacon pour in the evaporated milk and whole cloves of garlic and bring to a simmer stirring frequently.
- Once the sauce begins to thicken up add the Galbani Ricotta Cheese and stir until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the garlic powder and Barilla Marinara Sauce until well combined. Add the Spinach and slowly add the Barilla Pene Pasta.
- Stir until pasta is well mixed and then set in a serving dish and sprinkle generously on the Shredded Galbani Mozzarella Cheese, bacon bits, fresh parsley and halved cherry tomatoes.
- Stir until combined to your liking and serve alongside your favorite main dish.
- Sprinkle with extra Shredded Galbani Mozzarella Cheese and enjoy!